xnetco
Member
- Joined
- 22 Jul 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
GPG Back Online
Just checked, only happens in crappy IE![]()
Safari too.
Just checked, only happens in crappy IE![]()
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_header_logo -->
<!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_header_logo -->
</td>
</tr>
[COLOR="Red"][B]-->[/B][/COLOR]
On the other hand it's been like that for ages, and I've got quite fond of the little rascal.

I'm sure I've pointed it out to him before anyway
I'm sure I've pointed it out to him before anyway

Did you add it to the Issues Register? No, didn't think so ....![]()
For the curious. We've moved to a new hosting provider who are a specialist at hosting the software that the GPG uses. This new server has 2 more CBUs (making 4 in total) to cope with the ever-growing load on the GPG server, and has more memory too (3Gb).