GPG logo

Markybee

Well-known member
Joined
26 Oct 2001
Messages
29,890
Reaction score
9
Location
Windlesham

GPG logo

Really need this mega urgently...

can anyone send it to [email protected] - required for player of the year award...

Jpeg format is preferable...

Thank you
 

GPG logo

it will be low res and so won't print well.
thought i would answer that one for marky
 

GPG logo

it will be low res and so won't print well.
thought i would answer that one for marky

Copy and open it in paintshop/dreamweaver blablah progrmames to tidy it up and comes out Ok ? :wave:
 

GPG logo

I guess you could convert it to paths in Illustrator, enlarge it, add the colour again, and save it as a high res file.:wave:

maybe that's why he wants it sending instead!
 

GPG logo

They do. I have even been to Chapmans house and separately I have seen Banana eating donuts in the paddock.
 

GPG logo

I believe Wee Dave supplied it to Markybee last time. Has Mark B lost it ? :)

Otherwise, can anyone create a hi-res logo as it's for the the Player of the Season trophy.....
 

GPG logo

Call or email markbfc or Banana - but I don't know if they exist in a higher resolution than on here.


They do. I have even been to Chapmans house and separately I have seen Banana eating donuts in the paddock.

thanks made me chuckle;), I love the humour on here - it's what addicted me to the terraces at Brentford as a youngster.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom