GPG Mobile
Thanks for your efforts, appreciated ?I'll spend a bit of time next week doing a clean up I think but doubt that I'll be able to change that.
Thanks for your efforts, appreciated ?I'll spend a bit of time next week doing a clean up I think but doubt that I'll be able to change that.
???? Is that a command? No idea what you're talking about and not over impressed with the way you've asked.Whatever you did since the tags this morning, undo it!
It's a desperate plea???? Is that a command? No idea what you're talking about and not over impressed with the way you've asked.
The beauty of written communication. I reckon if I'd send a voice note with the tone in my head as I wrote it, it'd be obvious it was in jest. Hope so anyway. Apologies for how it came across???? Is that a command? No idea what you're talking about and not over impressed with the way you've asked.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Could you explain please.The beauty of written communication. I reckon if I'd send a voice note with the tone in my head as I wrote it, it'd be obvious it was in jest. Hope so anyway. Apologies for how it came across
Record it in the tone of your choice and upload it please. I'm looking forward to a belly laughThe beauty of written communication. I reckon if I'd send a voice note with the tone in my head as I wrote it, it'd be obvious it was in jest. Hope so anyway. Apologies for how it came across
Woah I never said it'd be funnyRecord it in the tone of your choice and upload it please. I'm looking forward to a belly laugh
If he hasn't completed a CR then the answer is no.Are you asking for a change or not? I'm very confused.
Not an incident and no Change Board until Tuesday. Feet upIf he hasn't completed a CR then the answer is no.
Rereading from this morning and think that it was a request from someone else to have it like this too keep in line with the Shades of Grey mode. Happy to retrain my eyes to find this acceptable to them since you changed the tags this morning. Apologies for the not so obvious faux outrage ?Are you asking for a change or not? I'm very confused.
Change Board cancelled.Not an incident and no Change Board until Tuesday. Feet up