GPG Visitor Stats

Banana

Admin
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
120,405
Reaction score
84,952
Location
London

GPG Visitor Stats

Thought this was interesting as per our Google Analytics stats

Obv UK is in the lead and well in the lead
But USA is in a clear 2nd place

Don't think that this was the case a few short years ago...

Australia and Ireland will down the order...


1674428103409.png
 

GPG Visitor Stats

You could probably pin point the reasons for:

3. Denmark (Obvious reasons)
6. Germany (Vitaly)
7. France (Maybe Bryan)
9. Spain (Raya)
10. Sweden (Pontus)
 

GPG Visitor Stats

@Banana - Where were our visitors from a few weeks ago? The one posting random threads with some funky languages as the titles!
 

GPG Visitor Stats

@Banana - Where were our visitors from a few weeks ago? The one posting random threads with some funky languages as the titles!
Most probably the same places. Missed what you are talking about, but that would be just 1 visitor
 

GPG Visitor Stats

Most probably the same places. Missed what you are talking about, but that would be just 1 visitor
Arrr I wasn't sure if you'd seen it or been told about it. About 11+ thread created by what I suspect was a bot, with links to dodgy sites (didn't click them) and titles in Chinese / Russian language.
 

GPG Visitor Stats

Arrr I wasn't sure if you'd seen it or been told about it. About 11+ thread created by what I suspect was a bot, with links to dodgy sites (didn't click them) and titles in Chinese / Russian language.
That's just your browsing history.......................
 

GPG Visitor Stats

Actually I use a special information technology feature where I simply "bookmark" the griffin park grapevine, rather than search for it on google. It's quite technical.
Ah but that's not what this is. This is actual visitors, not people that googled "griffin park grapevine"
 

GPG Visitor Stats

Hi @nana, the Member Map only shows about 1300 GPG Members. Am sure someone has suggested there are about 10,000 Members. Is there a definitive figure?
 

GPG Visitor Stats

Ah but that's not what this is. This is actual visitors, not people that googled "griffin park grapevine"
I figured I'd be wrong, I was just showing off my elite technology skills.

Australia needs to work harder then.
 
Back
Top Bottom