GPG Xmas Meal

Ace Face

Well-known member
Joined
17 Jan 2001
Messages
15,429
Reaction score
2,994
Location
North Stand

GPG Xmas Meal

Just floating the idea of arranging a GPG Xmas Meal for the Chesterfield game on Dec 30th.

The plan is to negotiate with BFC a food and hospitality package exclusive for the GPG with two options (a) Hospitality Meal or (b) Hospitality Meal & Match Ticket.

Fans interested would send cheques to BFC for tickets and we would fill tables as number increased on a first come first served basis.

I think it could start in 2006 and then become a much bigger annual event even with a legend as guest etc.

The only problem I can see is if the game is called off.

Before I contact BFC I just wanted to some comments on whether posters would be up for a GPG Xmas Meal.

To be honest my main driving force for this is to raise some funds for BFC and promote the new facilities and has nothing to do with the alleged birth of Jesus by a virgin, sorry if that offends.

Should I scrap the idea and crawl back in my hole?
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Should imagine Jay1310 and myself might be interested
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Really good idea Bish, nice one mate :sorted:
 

GPG Xmas Meal

You beat me to it. :sorted:

I can see markbfc getting militant with someone over something - Sprouts being launched and everything. :cool:

FACT.

Bish, it is up to you to organise this - I expect to see a hospitalitiy suite full of undesirables. :D
 

GPG Xmas Meal

keep trying Boy !

lol

Don't forget, we will have an excellent vantage point to abuse Bee H just near us in the Directors Box.

I should be in France at Xmas as per normal so tough sh1t Ugly ! :thumbs: :D
 

GPG Xmas Meal

splendid fun !

I can see markbfc getting militant with someone over something - Sprouts being launched and everything. :cool:

:suspect: On second thoughts, might make it back early if there's a Xmas Special foodfight ! :bound: :beer: :D
 

GPG Xmas Meal

FACT.

Bish, it is up to you to organise this - I expect to see a hospitalitiy suite full of undesirables. :D

i woulnt have thought they'd let Bish anywhere near the hospitality suite after the events of jan '93;)

especially after abusing the father of a well known 'media' football hooligan:eek: :eek:

lol :sorted:
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Yes, count me in for the meal part but I want to scuttle off back to New Road after I have eaten.

I can abuse BeeH via the GPG any time I want so that's not much of a draw for me.

May I be the first to say Merry Christmas.
 

GPG Xmas Meal

You can't have a food fight without me there :bound: count me in for some pudding throwing :laugh:
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Good idea Bish

I do hope it's turkey on the menu.

ps Are New Roaders allowed into the 'dark side'?
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Should you? :fishing:

You wont be able to wear your colours though - a strict dress code in operation!!!:nono: lol :nono:

You wouldn't be allowed to wear those shorts if we're still unbeaten :fishing:
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Firstly no New Roaders will be considered and well Brook Roaders can`t read anyway.:fishing:
 

GPG Xmas Meal

i woulnt have thought they'd let Bish anywhere near the hospitality suite after the events of jan '93;)

especially after abusing the father of a well known 'media' football hooligan:eek: :eek:

lol :sorted:

lol

Funnily enough never won anything else from Lifeline after that. Your behaviour was of course exemplery and us getting turfed out was purely a misunderstanding.;) :rolleyes:
 

GPG Xmas Meal

FAO: [email protected]

Matt

I hope you can help.

I am investigating the possibility of holding the GPG Xmas Meal at Griffin Park on the 30th Dec Chesterfield (H).

The proposal is that BFC provide me with a price per head for the hospitality package with or without a match ticket and then the Xmas Meal is promoted and bookings made directly to you at BFC under the booking of GPG Xmas Meal. We would then fill up tables as bookings are made with you.

Could you please answer the following questions:
(1) Are BFC interested in this proposal?

(2) Please can you forward a price for hospitality with a match ticket and without a match ticket?
(3) Please can you forward a menu and details of package?

(4) How many places are available and what is the table plan options?

(5) Will the places be valid for the re-arranged fixture if postponed?

(6) What would be the cut off for receiving reservations?

(7) Are BFC happy to manage the places via receipt of cheques sent from attendees?

(8) What time do attendees need to be at GP?


I think this could be a catalyst for an annual event and raise a good sum.

Kind Regards

Jon
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Matt's off today I think mate so you'll get a reply next week.
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Firstly no New Roaders will be considered and well Brook Roaders can`t read anyway.:fishing:

Fine we will organise our own meal at the back of the new road. Burger anyone? Balti pie? Bottle of over priced beer? Dose of the Eartha Kitts over Xmas. Tickets available :wave:

Baz
 

GPG Xmas Meal

Fine we will organise our own meal at the back of the new road. Burger anyone? Balti pie? Bottle of over priced beer? Dose of the Eartha Kitts over Xmas. Tickets available :wave:

Baz

I hope you didn`t rake me seriously mate, all are very welcome.

A good time to put a GPG name to a face and enjoy good food whilst helping to keep our club afloat.:sorted:
 

GPG Xmas Meal

I hope you didn`t rake me seriously mate, all are very welcome.

A good time to put a GPG name to a face and enjoy good food whilst helping to keep our club afloat.:sorted:

Sounds good as long as Ruislip doesn't wear that thong! Put me right of the turkey that would...... Parsons nose anyone :nono:
 
Back
Top Bottom