Grapevine page

Grapevine page

BoroBee said:
Whose job is it to update the Grapevine Fixtures and Results page ? - 6 matches behind :nono:
Mine - but as it's being replaced with the "new" system, it's a bit of a waste of time. The "new" system is the one that drive the fixtures/results display on the front page. However we need someone to enter all the fixtures in the "new" system (I did the old one!) and none of the moderators has time to do it. :(

Volunteers for a large, thankless task?
 

Grapevine page

Ahem - what's happening with my BIAS button/feature? :(
 

Grapevine page

beezy babe said:
Ahem - what's happening with my BIAS button/feature? :(
1) Was that a "person to person" message :nono:
2) Is it pertinent to this thread :nono:
 

Grapevine page

oooh oooh mod fight. :box:
 

Grapevine page

Banana said:
Mine - but as it's being replaced with the "new" system, it's a bit of a waste of time. The "new" system is the one that drive the fixtures/results display on the front page. However we need someone to enter all the fixtures in the "new" system (I did the old one!) and none of the moderators has time to do it. :(

Volunteers for a large, thankless task?

Banana, I'll do this please.
 

Grapevine page

Thanks for the offer IBAE. I've PMed you the secret details.
 

Grapevine page

are we really playing Port Vale and Swindon at midnight? That Vale one will be a bugger to get back from, kicking off 6 hours AFTER the last train :eek:

:wave:

:sneakoff:
 

Grapevine page

I've changed the fixtures page to the new system (now we only have one fixtures systems). There are some errors in there relating to kick-off times and there are some fixtures missing. I'm sure they'll be fixed shortly.

Mr Tree - I didn't see you volunteering to help out in this thread :nono:
 

Grapevine page

I think the problem is that if you set the event to be a one-off, as opposed to ranged, then you don't get to set the start and end times and it defaults to midnight. Annoying, there doesn't seem to be any way of changing it other than deleting it and starting again. I found this out to my cost on the first few fixtures I added.

I think another thing that we ought to agree a policy on is whose score is given first - eg was Saturday's result 0-2 (home team first) or 2-0 (Bees first) - and then stick to it!
 

Grapevine page

They should be. I've also *think* I've changed all the fixtures to "ranged events" so that (hopefully) they can be edited rather than deleted and re-entered.
 

Grapevine page

Banana said:
Mr Tree - I didn't see you volunteering to help out in this thread :nono:

that's very true :yes:

did you have a point? :wave:

i am a very busy and important man, y'know...
 

Grapevine page

Infatuated Bees Alter Ego said:
All uptodate now :)
Sincerest thanks for you efforts IBAE and also to "barmy army" for doing this !
 
Back
Top Bottom