Green Jacket

Lionel Bart-At

formerly known as 'heavywoollenbee'
Joined
14 Apr 2013
Messages
28,783
Reaction score
15,653
Location
Cranford

Green Jacket

In homage to the comedy genius in the Main Stand who kept us entertained at St Andrew's yesterday, I wondered if posters would think it a good idea to hand out a figurative Green Jacket, Masters style, at the end of a match, as recognition for extreme knobishness? A kind of tool of the day award, if you like.

If so, only one winner yesterday, you might think. But what about the arsehole who put his foot down and drove through a good number of us after the game? How about the ref (actually thought he wasn't that bad yesterday, to be fair)?

Vote now or offer an alternative candidate! ;)
 

Green Jacket

Can I put forward an alternative candidate? The lowlife who trashed my car and stole the stereo and sat nav system during the match. I got home at 1am thanks to him. That's the last time I drive to Birmingham.
 

Green Jacket

...............Harry Potter has the copyright on green jackets.............please inform him............
 

Green Jacket

Can I put forward an alternative candidate? The lowlife who trashed my car and stole the stereo and sat nav system during the match. I got home at 1am thanks to him. That's the last time I drive to Birmingham.

Really sorry to hear this, Garybaldbee. That's very sh*t. Hope your car is restored to former glory swiftly, and villain found and castrated just as quickly. What a place.
 

Green Jacket

Can I put forward an alternative candidate? The lowlife who trashed my car and stole the stereo and sat nav system during the match. I got home at 1am thanks to him. That's the last time I drive to Birmingham.
Sorry to hear that Gary.
Hope they catch the low life scum.
 

Green Jacket

Can I put forward an alternative candidate? The lowlife who trashed my car and stole the stereo and sat nav system during the match. I got home at 1am thanks to him. That's the last time I drive to Birmingham.

It really is a hole around that area. Sorry to hear that.
 

Green Jacket

Can I put forward an alternative candidate? The lowlife who trashed my car and stole the stereo and sat nav system during the match. I got home at 1am thanks to him. That's the last time I drive to Birmingham.

Sorry to hear about your car man, its a chance we all take when going to away games when driving. I always on the way back to my car after the game I say a silent prayer to myself hoping my car is ok HA especially so far from home.
 

Green Jacket

Green Jacket

In homage to the comedy genius in the Main Stand who kept us entertained at St Andrew's yesterday, I wondered if posters would think it a good idea to hand out a figurative Green Jacket, Masters style, at the end of a match, as recognition for extreme knobishness? A kind of tool of the day award, if you like.

If so, only one winner yesterday, you might think. But what about the arsehole who put his foot down and drove through a good number of us after the game? How about the ref (actually thought he wasn't that bad yesterday, to be fair)?

Vote now or offer an alternative candidate! ;)

I was distraught to find the Green Jacket was even suggested for a Champagne Moment. More respiratory tracts blocked with green phlegm moment, at best. A cultural low point in the annals of GPG posting history. Give me the hard, green catarrh, any day. Will champagne ever taste the same?
 

Green Jacket

Thanks for your kind comments, everybody. Unfortunately, as Newport Pagnell Bee says, the Police have no interest in car crime. When I called West Midlands Police on 101 to report the crime they didn't even want to take the details on the phone - just referred me to an online form.
 

Green Jacket

Can I put forward an alternative candidate? The lowlife who trashed my car and stole the stereo and sat nav system during the match. I got home at 1am thanks to him. That's the last time I drive to Birmingham.

Sorry to hear about that, Gary. Glad that you eventually got home.
It’s so absolutely frustrating and sickening. Firstly, having it happen, and secondly, knowing that the police have absolutely zero interest.

I’ve had the same experience in London. I was parked not far away from the old Highbury ground. Some low-life had smashed the rear window of my car to get into the boot.
When I got back to it and was trying to sort out the mess and broken glass, some low-life of a traffic warden came along, and actually put a ticket on my car for overstaying in the bay, even though he could clearly see what had happened! Incredible!
Eventually got it cancelled, but all the hassle of an appeal.
 
Last edited:

Green Jacket

Can I put forward an alternative candidate? The lowlife who trashed my car and stole the stereo and sat nav system during the match. I got home at 1am thanks to him. That's the last time I drive to Birmingham.

sh*thole of a club.

They confiscated two brand new bottles of diet coke we hadn't even opened on the way in and made us buy expensive cheap sh*t inside, no credit cards accepted, nothing but rubbishy sh*t inside.

What a small club they are.
 

Green Jacket

sh*thole of a club.

They confiscated two brand new bottles of diet coke we hadn't even opened on the way in and made us buy expensive cheap sh*t inside, no credit cards accepted, nothing but rubbishy sh*t inside.

What a small club they are.

Yeah they took our water off us as well. Would never have needed to buy beer inside if I'd still had the water. :rolleyes: :blush:
 

Green Jacket

Historically, Birmingham City have always been supported by the lowlife and scum from the city.
 

Green Jacket

Amazing that so many toothless crackheads can afford football.

:laugh:

Fair ticket prices at Birmingham. :yes: £10 for junior's ticket and £20 for mine. :cool:
 

Green Jacket

Maybe we should now have an annual vote on “ opposition the knob of the game ” and the fan( twonk ) can the be presented with a pwopper green jacket to wear proudly at each game home and away until the next years vote. Rather like Augusta. :banana: can do the presentation with Voice, Doovster and SOB as heavies, they will then have to reclaim it for the following years presentation . :). That should be fun.;)
This year he clearly wins it for me. lol
 

Green Jacket

:laugh:

I was wearing a blue coat. :bound:
 

Green Jacket

Who is going to catch them? When the Police have given up investigating burglary, no chance of car crime even registering on their radar.

They seem to find plenty of bodies and horses to sit around Griffin Park for matches with very little risk of trouble. A few hours easy overtime no doubt.
 

Green Jacket

...............Harry Potter has the copyright on green jackets.............please inform him............

Maybe another club has already done the same thing. :o
 

Green Jacket

Sorry to hear about that, Gary. Glad that you eventually got home.
It’s so absolutely frustrating and sickening. Firstly, having it happen, and secondly, knowing that the police have absolutely zero interest.

I’ve had the same experience in London. I was parked not far away from the old Highbury ground. Some low-life had smashed the rear window of my car to get into the boot.
When I got back to it and was trying to sort out the mess and broken glass, some low-life of a traffic warden came along, and actually put a ticket on my car for overstaying in the bay, even though he could clearly see what had happened! Incredible!
Eventually got it cancelled, but all the hassle of an appeal.

Thanks Ocean Bee. I'm grateful that at least I didn't have to contend with an over zealous traffic warden!
 
Back
Top Bottom