Greg Dyke

Greg Dyke

He's too busy looking for a new site for our 10,000 all seater stadium that Andrew Mills thinks would be adequate for BFC and their long term future.
 

Greg Dyke

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I'd rather not have a club chairman mouthing off outside official statements from the club. I hope the next statement will be "thank you and goodbye, Andy" but I want it to be an official comment after Board meeting.
 

Greg Dyke

Mr Dyke is not an owner-chairman (like Noades) or even a majority shareholder chairman (like Lange ) - he is a non executive chairman. There is a difference.
 

Greg Dyke

Whatever, he still needs to get his finger out.
 

Greg Dyke

Whatever, he still needs to get his finger out.

I see what you did there.

Why does no-one harrang John Stapleton - He goes to all the games but never gets any flak :mad:

Stapleton OUT ! :wave:
 

Greg Dyke

Mr Dyke is not an owner-chairman (like Noades) or even a majority shareholder chairman (like Lange ) - he is a non executive chairman. There is a difference.

Mass hysteria has taken over, first it is Scotts fault, then Mills, now Dyke, next it will be... Matthew Benhams
 

Greg Dyke

Mass hysteria has taken over, first it is Scotts fault, then Mills, now Dyke, next it will be... Matthew Benhams

its my fault cos i have big ears, there you go... Scott in now!
 

Greg Dyke

if he was proper brentford he would be on here every day slagging Stephen Wright off. :kingkev:
 

Greg Dyke

Greg Dyke is hideously White. Fact.
 

Greg Dyke

Why does no-one harrang John Stapleton - He goes to all the games but never gets any flak :mad:

It's because his wife is the strongest woman in the world. :thetruth:
 
Back
Top Bottom