Groundsman wanted

Groundsman wanted

Don't we have a GPG-er who is / was a Groundsperson and knows a lot of stuff about everything ?? :fishing::fishing::fishing:
 

Groundsman wanted

..............sods law..................
 

Groundsman wanted

Have edited the misleading title of this thread.
 

Groundsman wanted

One Martin Allen...... there's only one Martin Allen. :D
 

Groundsman wanted

I thought Steve Marsella was our groundsman. Don't know if this means he's gone - if he has, will he stay on as goalkeeping coach? Or maybe I've missed the announcement.................
 

Groundsman wanted

I thought Steve Marsella was our groundsman. Don't know if this means he's gone - if he has, will he stay on as goalkeeping coach? Or maybe I've missed the announcement.................

........hes overhauling the burger van...................
 

Groundsman wanted

Why are we looking,Have they all been sacked?
 

Groundsman wanted

How come this has come about? 3 positions? :confused:
 

Groundsman wanted

How come this has come about? 3 positions? :confused:


Perhaps its gone the way of football managers. Most of the time if the top man leaves/gets sacked his team goes with him?:fishing:
 

Groundsman wanted

I knew Steve Marsella was big.......................but he took up 3 positions !!!!

I hope the new Grounds People keep the place ship shape, as the pitch has been good this year.
 

Groundsman wanted

So did I. :wave:

Not any more I'm afraid. When I wished him all the best for the close season after the Stockport game, he said he'd just been given his P45 and was off to pastures new. Shame imho, the training ground is a fantastic facility, and although I've no idea what it was like before Steve was charged with maintaining it, he's certainly seems to have done a good job. Not to mention, he's a thoroughly likeable bloke. :sad:
 

Groundsman wanted

Not any more I'm afraid. When I wished him all the best for the close season after the Stockport game, he said he'd just been given his P45 and was off to pastures new. Shame imho, the training ground is a fantastic facility, and although I've no idea what it was like before Steve was charged with maintaining it, he's certainly seems to have done a good job. Not to mention, he's a thoroughly likeable bloke. :sad:

He knew during the course of last season that the club were planning to contract out the maintenance of the training ground, and there was no future for him on a minimal hours contract as goalkeeping coach. He's a well-respected goalkeeping coach with a lot of contacts in the game so I'm sure he'll get fixed up back up north again where his home is.

I'm guessing that perhaps Brett Hutchinson may have departed as physio as well, considering that he hasn't been in the dug-out for the final two games of the season?
 

Groundsman wanted

He knew during the course of last season that the club were planning to contract out the maintenance of the training ground, and there was no future for him on a minimal hours contract as goalkeeping coach. He's a well-respected goalkeeping coach with a lot of contacts in the game so I'm sure he'll get fixed up back up north again where his home is.

I'm guessing that perhaps Brett Hutchinson may have departed as physio as well, considering that he hasn't been in the dug-out for the final two games of the season?

Not any more I'm afraid. When I wished him all the best for the close season after the Stockport game, he said he'd just been given his P45 and was off to pastures new. Shame imho, the training ground is a fantastic facility, and although I've no idea what it was like before Steve was charged with maintaining it, he's certainly seems to have done a good job. Not to mention, he's a thoroughly likeable bloke. :sad:

Oh well, at least it's been announced here then. :shrug:
 

Groundsman wanted

He knew during the course of last season that the club were planning to contract out the maintenance of the training ground, and there was no future for him on a minimal hours contract as goalkeeping coach. He's a well-respected goalkeeping coach with a lot of contacts in the game so I'm sure he'll get fixed up back up north again where his home is.

Initially off to coach Iceland's U21s :sorted:
 

Groundsman wanted

See the vacancies are still on the O/S...have these not been filled yet???
 

Groundsman wanted

How is the progress with what needed to be done to the ground i.e. is the guttering fixed yet and has there been any progress with the PA system?
 

Groundsman wanted

I could apply for the job, but it wouldn't look very good on my CV that I have yet to give my lawn the first cut!
 

Groundsman wanted

has percy left then?
 
Back
Top Bottom