Half way there

Jimbee

Who's the dummy?
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
16,258
Reaction score
9
Location
In suspended animation

Half way there

Saddo that I am, I just thought you'd like to know that with 52 days having passed since the boys last took the field of play, there are only 53 more days to wait until we do so again. The countdown therefore commences tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by Jimbee (edited 19 June 2001).]
 

Half way there

Do we have to wait that long?...sh*t.
 

Half way there

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jimbee:
Saddo that I am, I just thought you'd like to know that with 52 days having passed since the boys last took the field of play, there are only 53 more days to wait until we do so again. The countdown therefore commences tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by Jimbee (edited 19 June 2001).]
</font>
What about the silly knockabouts!!!
Don't they count???
 

Half way there

So I can go into the first game relaxedly without knowing whether I am a success or a failure! YAY!
(GCSE results August 23rd)
 

Half way there

Isn't our 1st friendly on the 17th ? Then being sad it is only 27 days because I always look forward to then. You know the season is near.
 

Half way there

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by finchbee:
Isn't our 1st friendly on the 17th ? Then being sad it is only 27 days because I always look forward to then. You know the season is near.</font>

1stfriendly @ Sutton United on Friday 13th July @ 7.30pm
 
Back
Top Bottom