Harry Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardybee

Active member
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Messages
2,242
Reaction score
2,569

Harry Wilson

I see Liverpool are letting him go out on loan this season. I think he’s a top championship player, did brilliant at Derby and offers very good set pieces. I know we don’t tend to go for loans but I think he would be a very good addition.
 

Harry Wilson

Cant see why we would need him .Want a right back and a defensive midfielder who's ready for the Championship if possible
 

Harry Wilson

I see Liverpool are letting him go out on loan this season. I think he’s a top championship player, did brilliant at Derby and offers very good set pieces. I know we don’t tend to go for loans but I think he would be a very good addition.
Yes on loan to another Premier club, we don't need him anyway especially at what he is likely to cost, with no return. It's a no from me.
 

Harry Wilson

Yes on loan to another Premier club, we don't need him anyway especially at what he is likely to cost, with no return. It's a no from me.

Swansea in pole
 

Harry Wilson

Yes on loan to another Premier club, we don't need him anyway especially at what he is likely to cost, with no return. It's a no from me.
prem teams cant deal with each other as that window is shut . He can only go out on loan to efl clubs
 

Harry Wilson

I'm at a loss to understand who we would loan out to accommodate him.
 

Harry Wilson

Not sure how he fits in our formation. Never thought he was blessed with pace so can't see it being in the front three. When all the midfielders are fit we have a wealth of talent and would block the pathway for Baptiste (assuming he is not far off full fitness and not out for a period).
 

Harry Wilson

I'm at a loss to understand who we would loan out to accommodate him.
Just because we have players in the position it doesn’t mean we can’t sign better. Would you play Wilson or Marcondes?
 

Harry Wilson

He’s plateaued. Too good for the EFL probably not good enough to survive in the EPL. Not for us.
 

Harry Wilson

Just because we have players in the position it doesn’t mean we can’t sign better. Would you play Wilson or Marcondes?
As I do not know in which position Wilson plays, I can't answer that. My recollection is that he's a 10 and our formation and style does not have a 10 role.
 

Harry Wilson

If he can adapt to play in the centre, then why not? We could do with someone with quality who can nail down the spot next to Norgaard and Dasilva, rather than swapping between Jensen & Emiliano depending on which of them isn't out of form (and Baptiste's constant injuries seem to be preventing him from being that player).
 

Harry Wilson

Swans have quietly assembled a very good squad of players, don't think they necessarily need Wilson given the options in their current front 3.

Think they'll push for top 2.
 

Harry Wilson

Swans have quietly assembled a very good squad of players, don't think they necessarily need Wilson given the options in their current front 3.

Think they'll push for top 2.
top 6 maybe
 

Harry Wilson

Will be their fifth loan signing for this season if he joins
 

Harry Wilson

Not sure he'd pass the no-dickheads policy
 

Harry Wilson

Apparentely will cost at least £1M for loan and another £2 in wages the club who signs him have to pay.
 

Harry Wilson

Going to Cardiff who pay a loan fee of £1m plus cover so his £60k a week wages
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom