Has this latest setback

Has this latest setback

The £380 left my account a couple of weeks ago.. wouldn't change a thing..


To coin an overused (and stolen :mad2: ) phrase




its brentford innit :shrug:
 

Has this latest setback

Bought mine too this year........just got to do the calculation to write out a cheque to the BU/BFC for the extra gate monies they will miss out on :fishing:
 

Has this latest setback

northantsbee said:
Bought mine too this year........just got to do the calculation to write out a cheque to the BU/BFC for the extra gate monies they will miss out on :fishing:
lol Good scenes Northants :wave:
 

Has this latest setback

are you mad, of course it's been renewed, what on earth would you do with yourself between Aug and May.......doesn't bare thinking about ! :nono:
 

Has this latest setback

The H said:
just got mine today :scratch:

As in you got the real thing?!!! I was meant to be going out tonight but if so, I intend to run home as quick as my little legs will carry me and lock myself away in the little boys room :crazy2:
 

Has this latest setback

Nope, in fact on my way to ground today to buy my first ST for 15 years and my son's first ever.

Onwards and hopefully upwards
 

Has this latest setback

just got back from GP. got one for me and free one for my 5 year old. we tried out brook road for size and it fits him well.
 

Has this latest setback

The money was taken from my account a week ago. This will be about the 5th season ticket I've ever had, but strangley enough this is the first time I've renewed one....
 

Has this latest setback

Wanted to renew 3 season tickets.....called the club, Winnie answers.
Me:"Can I renew the season tickets over the phone"
Winnie: "No, I'm too busy"
:banghead: :sad:
 

Has this latest setback

BeeLine said:
Wanted to renew 3 season tickets.....called the club, Winnie answers.
Me:"Can I renew the season tickets over the phone"
Winnie: "No, I'm too busy"
:banghead: :sad:

lol
 

Has this latest setback

BeeLine said:
Wanted to renew 3 season tickets.....called the club, Winnie answers.
Me:"Can I renew the season tickets over the phone"
Winnie: "No, I'm too busy"
:banghead: :sad:

WTF? When I was used to take telephone bets, had I taken ANY call in that manner and it got back to the management, I would have been sacked on the spot. Have the rules of business evaded Griffin Park?

Can someone remind me why we only have that 'hardcore' of 4,000?
 

Has this latest setback

8 Bee said:
We'll be back in our seats again next season despite the fact that the toffs in the executive seat row behind us are also renewing. :rolleyes:

Yes two more renewals here -I did complain about the people in front but told their seats 'care in the community' specials:wave:
 

Has this latest setback

BeeLine said:
Wanted to renew 3 season tickets.....called the club, Winnie answers.
Me:"Can I renew the season tickets over the phone"
Winnie: "No, I'm too busy"
:banghead: :sad:




I had EXACTLY the same reply when I tried (in vain) to renew our three last week. Painful. :rolleyes:
 

Has this latest setback

I went yesterday, credit card in hand so that the application could be processed straight, to be told I had to fill the credit card details on the form (both mine and my son's) so that they would be entered by hand. 5 minutes after I left Winnie phoned to say that they didn't accept AE (doesn't say so on the form). If it had been processed with the card in my hand it would have saved three times as much work

I do not think the "lean concept" has made it down Braemar Road:D
 

Has this latest setback

Renewed my Brook Road Terrace season ticket and BU membership yesterday
by walking into the ticket office with 5 mins to spare before the latest
Early Bird 'A' deadline!
Had already filled out the form, Winnie swiped my debit card there and
then! Sorted! :sorted:

Ms Lastmin Dot-Com lol
 

Has this latest setback

Why is Winnie too busy though? There are enough people there to be dealing with it and as far as I know she isn't the ST guru. She was very polite to my Egyptbee mate yesterday but she takes all the sh*t and gets paid the least money IMO*.

*I may be talking out of my aris. :wave:
 

Has this latest setback

daddybee said:
I had EXACTLY the same reply when I tried (in vain) to renew our three last week. Painful. :rolleyes:

Absolutely pathetic. :( I'm surprised that this club has not lost more fans than it has already.
 
Back
Top Bottom