HE WILL NOT LISTEN

Y

yateleybee

Guest

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

Post what you like on here.
The only way for things to change is for positive support .
Look at Oxford,Luton and Bristol Rovers.
There attendances put us to shame.
Everyone reading this is committed to Brentford.
What needs doing is to bring back fans which were amongst the most loyal in the late 70's.
Luton put 2000 on their gate with J.K coming.
We did more than that with the arrival of Stan B.
I don't think the same would happen today.
WHY?
VERY POOR FACILITIES.
NO ATMOSPHERE.
BAD POLICING/STEWARDING.
HARASSMENT OF HOME FANS.
LACK OF AMBITION FOR TOO LONG.
BEES FANS. SUPPORT IN NUMBERS. WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE. NO-ONE ELSE WILL. THERE IS NO KNIGHT IN SHINING WHITE ARMOUR>
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

The harrassment of home fans is a big issue which the club refuse to address i am afraid which is why I worry that this is not part of a bigger scheme to run us down
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

Mori..some of you cospiracist theories are on the verge of insanity.I am sure there are better ways of bringing the club down than to get the stewards to harrass people who stand up!!
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mhead bee:
Mori..some of you cospiracist theories are on the verge of insanity.I am sure there are better ways of bringing the club down than to get the stewards to harrass people who stand up!!</font>


Of course there are.

You can shut the main area of the ground where the vocal support is located. Cause. Crap, ineffectual and moronic stewarding caused by a collection of human looking nerds who would have trouble getting an IQ in single figures between them.
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

If ron noades was going to try to destroy the club he would have far more effective means than just to employ some unintelligent stewards!!
Hardly a masterplan, if they are that thick then how could he train them.Does he take them on "noades youth" activity weekends?

For christ sake grow up!!!!
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mhead bee:
Mori..some of you cospiracist theories are on the verge of insanity.I am sure there are better ways of bringing the club down than to get the stewards to harrass people who stand up!!</font>

Arh, so where are the supporters who stood in B Block now. From my viewpoint I do not see crowds in other parts of the ground swelling to accommodate these fans. The increase in Love Corner/ Ealing Road is minimal.

If kids were the problem why wasn't B Block designated Adults and season ticket holders only, why did the club in effect reduce the capacity of the stadium. Are they going to open B block up for the more volotile big games when the ground sells out.

And why did the seat the New Road in the first place... We were looking for a new ground, and we had loads of empty seats first in the upper reaches of Breamar and then in the Paddock. The additional seating was not put in for supply and demand reasons, probably just to provide a reason to mug us for more money.

To a large extent Mori bee is right, Brentford seam to want a certain clientel and passionate supporters (who possibly might cross the bounds of acceptable behaviour on some occassions) are made to feel unwelcome and shown little toleration.
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

I totally disagree with all this pandemonium.
Brentford is badly managed and the police are generally just a bunch of power crazy tw*ts. Too try to say all this behaviour is part of a master plan to destroy the club is just so stupid it doesn't deserve a thread!!
The fact it may end up killing the club is a different matter!!
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

I agree mhead bee I was being somewhat facetious. However, there is no escaping the poor management of crowds, the ineffectual and cowardly policing and the general apathy to resolving the situation in a professional manner by the club has exacerbated the situation. There are now fewer fans, less vocal support and a general air of apathy and malaise on matchdays. This has all been as a direct consequence of closing B Block.
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 'Ayes B:


And why did the seat the New Road in the first place... We were looking for a new ground, and we had loads of empty seats first in the upper reaches of Breamar and then in the Paddock. The additional seating was not put in for supply and demand reasons, probably just to provide a reason to mug us for more money.


</font>

The reason for the seating was for 2 reasons:

1-The terrace crash barriers needed replacing to replace them would have cost the club money. To put seats in cost nothing as this was paid for by the Football Trust.

2-The Taylor Report required clubs to move to all seater stadiums.
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

gees you talk a lot of sh*t sometimes Mori Bee - Do you really think Ron is trying to destroy the club when he his thinking about [I think] off loading it?

Mori - I have read all of your rants for 12 months - I know you love the club as much as I do - However stop being such a pommie whinger! If your that upset see bigbee who is a multi - to get us out of the sh*t we are now in - He keeps raving on about it!.

For the last time - RON IS A BUSINESS MAN - He never heard of Brentford until Webb's mates rang him!

[This message has been edited by Aussie Bee (edited 01 March 2001).]
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Aussie Bee:


For the last time - RON IS A BUSINESS MAN - He never heard of Brentford until Webb's mates rang him!

[This message has been edited by Aussie Bee (edited 01 March 2001).]
</font>

The trouble is Aussie Bee, W£bb's mates are now 6' under and went by the name of Kray!!!

Were they not extortionists and gangsters who maimed or killed anyone who did not agree with them?
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Baz Bee:
The trouble is Aussie Bee, W£bb's mates are now 6' under and went by the name of Kray!!!

Were they not extortionists and gangsters who maimed or killed anyone who did not agree with them?
</font>

Watch yer back
biggrin.gif
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

MORI BEE - why did u delete your posting?
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

Well I'm pissed at the moment but I'm sure this thread was started by about 10000 lines of mori saying enoughts enought! Ron out sort of CRAP
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

That could be Mori on ANY thread at the moment!
biggrin.gif

However I will find out.
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

Mori will be on here later Aussie Bee.He knows of the reply to Jim Levack and said he posted about the stewards at GP/conspiracies etc.etc.Perhaps that is the post you mean?
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

It seems that this entire thread reply column has disappeared....wonder why???
as I said earlier the behaviour of the stewards and police this season is something that the club has failed to address from day one.This has made me wonder if this is not just a small aprt of winding us down cos the last thing RN wants is good crowds at the moment as that would blow his plans out of the water. The silence from the club is deafening........
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

Of course we all remember when promoted to div 1 we sold our top striker and were relegated.I know clubs have to balance books but,as I have said before,how much more of this kind of sh*t is the average Bees fan expected to take?
It is difficult to remain positive in any shape or form when we hear nothing but news that,we as fans,feel concerned about.
I firmly believe that someday we will be a solid div 1 club but the groundshare road is not the one to take!
 

HE WILL NOT LISTEN

I`m sick of all this rubbish from the club and the fans who snipe at other fans who dare to suggest this club is on the edge of extinction.

Moribee - although I don`t agree with him all the time - is 100% Bees and like me can only see the club moving backwards with RN and all his money men.

We must not move anywhere except our own new stadium.

How can I continue to try and bring people to GP when they just take the mickey about moving to Woking.

Very worried of Isleworth.
 
Back
Top Bottom