Help Me plz

South Acton Bee

Ashford Middlesex Bee now
Joined
19 May 2000
Messages
6,195
Reaction score
2,073
Location
ashford surrey

Help Me plz

I having trouble shuting my PC down every time i go to shut it down it just goes black on the screen but the PC is still on and will not go off and i have to turn it off from the mains which is ****ing up the PC i guess so can someone p;ease help?
 

Help Me plz

I have the same problem - are you both using Windows ME? And I went to that site but it said that there aren't any critical updates!
 

Help Me plz

every update is critical for microsoft!

If you just want to surf the net and use it for general admin, get a mac...
 

Help Me plz

MSE sucks - use netscape - I'm still using 4.7 as the lastest is just like MSE
 

Help Me plz

I am using a Mac right now, and I did so all my life until getting a PC two years ago. The difference is unbelievable. The PCs are faster, cheaper and comaptible with EVERYTHING! AppleMacs may be pretty but noone makes decent software for them and I hate this piece of junk that my dad insists on using!
mad.gif
 

Help Me plz

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tommy69:
I am using a Mac right now, and I did so all my life until getting a PC two years ago. The difference is unbelievable. The PCs are faster, cheaper and comaptible with EVERYTHING! AppleMacs may be pretty but noone makes decent software for them and I hate this piece of junk that my dad insists on using!
mad.gif
</font>

bollox!

On the speed test, you can't make a judgement because the chips are being boosted month on month, and PC's aren't compatable with Mac's are they!

Regarding software, if you mean games, then yes get a PC but with OS X system (which is based in Linux) you will see more and more Mac games out there...
 

Help Me plz

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tommy69:
PCs are comaptible with EVERYTHING!</font>


I wish.
 
Back
Top Bottom