Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

A long pass to Dahlsgård, Dahlsgård heads to Eriksen, Eriksen surrounded by three drills it down in the left hand corner, 0-1.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Well done Henrik. :)
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Well done the Danish Bees. Won 1 nil and good chance of qualifying now along with England after their embarrassingly pathetic display tonight.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Well done the Danish Bees. Won 1 nil and good chance of qualifying now along with England after their embarrassingly pathetic display tonight.

didn't need the last 6 words but thanks anyway
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

The Danes are nailed on for second place and could even sneak top spot if results go their way in the last round
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

A long pass to Dahlsgård, Dahlsgård heads to Eriksen, Eriksen surrounded by three drills it down in the left hand corner, 0-1.

From Vibe's tweet it sounds like the ball to HD came from Bjelland.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Well done our Danes. Good chance of qualifying now in the play offs; but does that mean they may miss a game or two for us or will there be another international break to cover this with N.I. also in the P.O.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Well done our Danes. Good chance of qualifying now in the play offs; but does that mean they may miss a game or two for us or will there be another international break to cover this with N.I. also in the P.O.

An international break on weekend of Nov 11. That’s when the play offs are played; Nov 6 to Nov 14.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

two months in now... doing alright i'd say. some good, some bad - tough day today, but he should be looking to get 5 or 6 goals for the season - looks a useful weapon
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Dreadful again, too many fouls given away, can’t cross and not good enough I’m afraid.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Dreadful again, too many fouls given away, can’t cross and not good enough I’m afraid.

lol

He pushes up high as that is our game, yes he can get caught out by the game breaking down, but he put in enough challenges today and also produced several good crosses.

What are people expecting from this football club? Top notch players on £30k a week? Just look at what that gets you with Sunderland and Derby players.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

lol

He pushes up high as that is our game, yes he can get caught out by the game breaking down, but he put in enough challenges today and also produced several good crosses.

What are people expecting from this football club? Top notch players on £30k a week? Just look at what that gets you with Sunderland and Derby players.

?
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

:eek: he's got a great cross! very sure he'll get a few assists before the season is out!

did think he was possibly getting close to a red for all the fouls today, but he slowed down a bit in the second so not too bad really. i'd kick McGeady up in the air given the chance, so not sure i'd hold that as a negative...
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Dreadful again, too many fouls given away, can’t cross and not good enough I’m afraid.

Each to their own but I thought he was easily one of the better performers today.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Thought he had a good game, some neat footwork in tricky conditions
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Good engine and was still attacking right to the end....nice Henrik
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

I think he has excellent delivery into the box. I think there's plenty more to come.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

He's also good at decision-making for his crosses as he will get to a position but then realise there's no-one placed to receive it, so will work it closer.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

No, but clearly I do!!!

Well since you're the only person I've seen who's voiced that opinion, then quite possibly. Doesn't matter. Each to their own.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

No, but clearly I do!!!

You came out with something pretty controversial and I disagreed without criticising or being personal so not sure why you were sarcastic?
Not a problem just unsure why you would post it if you didn't expect a reaction?
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

You came out with something pretty controversial and I disagreed without criticising or being personal so not sure why you were sarcastic?
Not a problem just unsure why you would post it if you didn't expect a reaction?

Because I think that he is not very good and haven’t seen anything from him to persuade me otherwise. It’s my opinion, but of course if you say anything remotely controversial on this forum you get shot down in flames.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Because I think that he is not very good and haven’t seen anything from him to persuade me otherwise. It’s my opinion, but of course if you say anything remotely controversial on this forum you get shot down in flames.

Look, no one's shooting anyone down in flames. They're just disagreeing with you.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Because I think that he is not very good and haven’t seen anything from him to persuade me otherwise. It’s my opinion, but of course if you say anything remotely controversial on this forum you get shot down in flames.

Who shot you down in flames, I posted strongly disagree, what were you hoping for?
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

You came out with something pretty controversial and I disagreed without criticising or being personal so not sure why you were sarcastic?
Not a problem just unsure why you would post it if you didn't expect a reaction?

Who shot you down in flames, I posted strongly disagree, what were you hoping for?

It’s all about opinions I suppose.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

You came out with something pretty controversial and I disagreed without criticising or being personal so not sure why you were sarcastic?
Not a problem just unsure why you would post it if you didn't expect a reaction?

Yes but how can you say you were shot down in flames when you clearly weren't?

Perhaps a poor phrase to use.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

Dreadful again, too many fouls given away, can’t cross and not good enough I’m afraid.

He did give away some fouls and he dives in a touch too readily occasionally......but he's also saved our bacon with quality sliding challenges in various matches.......and his delivery into the box, of all kinds, is top drawer.
Brings a lot to our attack, has a good engine on him, is one of our few physically competent players, and generally defends well (albeit occasionally dives in a bit too quickly as I say).
Most certainly is good enough!
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

You came out with something pretty controversial and I disagreed without criticising or being personal so not sure why you were sarcastic?
Not a problem just unsure why you would post it if you didn't expect a reaction?

Yeah, that would possibly be more controversial than the actual opinion you held :D

Still hold.
 

Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)

After a slow start, I think Henrik gets better every week. I like him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom