Hounslow Chronicle

Pauly Paul

The Bee at Hull's Guildhall
Joined
5 Apr 2000
Messages
9,479
Reaction score
103
Location
Hull, East Yorkshire

Hounslow Chronicle

Surprised no one has mentioned the headline on the back of this weeks Chronny. Apparently Ron is wanting to make a bid to LBH for Feltham Arenas. Now how does this tie in with his and the board's supposed support for Lionel Road?
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Nope. It seems to be very much ON.

I don't know what to make of this, other than the fact that Noades always seems to start doing things when the pressure is on. More proof, in my opinion, that the softly-softly approach previously applied by BIAS wasn't working.
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Well he does collect football grounds.......

I would have thought its obvious, gets it for a song in the current climate, patches it up to just meet League regulations ( say a two sided 6500 capacity stadium) then rents it out to a Bees United run BFC after flogging GP and claiming Feltham is the brave new world for us, whilst we were still blinded by the euphoria of finally seeing that Kingsmeadow is dead.
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Stanley said:
Well he does collect football grounds.......

I would have thought its obvious, gets it for a song in the current climate, patches it up to just meet League regulations ( say a two sided 6500 capacity stadium) then rents it out to a Bees United run BFC after flogging GP and claiming Feltham is the brave new world for us, whilst we were still blinded by the euphoria of finally seeing that Kingsmeadow is dead.

I disagree. I think Ron is still reeling from the shock of Saturday. If he had so much faith in Feltham, he should have taken his arse down the Council offices three years ago to make the bid. He didn't - he's fretting because for the first time last Saturday, he saw that the anger against him goes beyond message board rants.

So what I am saying is I don't think this latest development on Feltham is part of any sinister "Noades Master Plan".
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Just to add - I have faith in Hounslow Council to ensure that any accepted bid would be from the football club, and not a Noades-related bid (I hope!).
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Another smokescreen to keep the pressure off him and keep people on his side and i'm pretty sure they'll buy it. i can hear it now 'I've saved the club from a certain death...blah blah blah'. Noad£s just get's snider and snider as the days go on.

:mad:
 

Hounslow Chronicle

"I tried everything for you lot but the Council refused to allow us to stay in the Borough, Kingsmeadow is now our only option !"

In other words Ladies & Gentlemen ....


SMOKESCREEN !

I personally have no trust whatsoever in Noad£s :mad:
 
Last edited:

Hounslow Chronicle

A touch delapidated as far as I remember. The ground he would build would probably not be for brentford but for his next tin-pot scheme.:nono:
 

Hounslow Chronicle

This story is absolute garbage.

Feltham arena is already ruled out by the council as a home for BFC.

Please remember, BIAS & BU are working with the council at present to try and secure Lionel Rd.

Why?
Because it is the only option supported by the council.

RN/Altonwood don`t talk to the council they behave like sharks and try and make money talk with little grasp of reality.

BU have in the past met with potential leisure developers and I would suggest that if you want detail consult BU at the info point.

The pressure must be kept on:
NO NEW STADIUM - NO SALE OF GP!!
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Don't be fooled Brentford public...
And don't be fooled that Saturday's demo upset and frightened Mr Noades...It didn't.
We need to up the ante ladies and gentlemen.
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Get real. Ron has had to deal with an awful lot more abuse than that over the years, it's like water off a duck's back. If it did have any effect then I suspect it would be more likely to be the "well f@ck you!" response.

Please don't be so naive as to believe that so called "direct action" will achieve anything that BU can't..
 

Hounslow Chronicle

I get a feeling that direct action will change a few things......
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Direct action maybe just around the corner?

Sleep Tight Mr. Noades...
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Wee Dave said:
For those who don't know it, what's Feltham Arena like?

A bit like the DMZ during the Vietnam war.
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Greenholme Bee said:
Direct action maybe just around the corner?

Sleep Tight Mr. Noades...

I hope you're right. I will be at every protest.

We didn't get very far with W£bb - he bailed out before we really started turning it on! :mad1:

What I want to know is just how far are Brentford fans prepared to go to rid the club of this present menace? I believe we have people who are ruthless enough to sabotage some of his other assets. Are there any other actions we can take against Ron Noades? :bound:
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Sweepy said:
I hope you're right. I will be at every protest.

We didn't get very far with W£bb - he bailed out before we really started turning it on! :mad1:

What I want to know is just how far are Brentford fans prepared to go to rid the club of this present menace? I believe we have people who are ruthless enough to sabotage some of his other assets. Are there any other actions we can take against Ron Noades? :bound:

Oh, don't be so stupid!! What on earth will that achieve? :rolleyes:
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Mr Cynical said:
Oh, don't be so stupid!! What on earth will that achieve? :rolleyes:

Okay then smartarse, we will all sit on our backsides and do f*ck all while Noades either:

a) Shoves us to Kingston or Slumhurst.

b) Builds a shoebox in Feltham for us to play in (and with his "experts" involved we will not see any multi-purpose 23,000 capacity gems either)

What a shame we haven't got more fans like you. :rolleyes:
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Sweepy said:
Okay then smartarse, we will all sit on our backsides and do f*ck all while Noades either:

a) Shoves us to Kingston or Slumhurst.

b) Builds a shoebox in Feltham for us to play in (and with his "experts" involved we will not see any multi-purpose 23,000 capacity gems either)

What a shame we haven't got more fans like you. :rolleyes:

So you reckon that if you "sabotage some of his other assets" he'll turn round and pay off all our debts and build us a nice new stadium at Lionel Road?
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Mr Cynical said:
So you reckon that if you "sabotage some of his other assets" he'll turn round and pay off all our debts and build us a nice new stadium at Lionel Road?

Let's not muddy the water. They are his debts that he expects BFC to be responsible for!! There is only one person responsible for the debts and the mess that the company (BFC) is in today. RON, I'M A BUSINESSMAN (JOKE!!!), NOADES
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Baz Bee said:
Let's not muddy the water. They are his debts that he expects BFC to be responsible for!! There is only one person responsible for the debts and the mess that the company (BFC) is in today. RON, I'M A BUSINESSMAN (JOKE!!!), NOADES

Fine, so going back to my original point..

So you reckon that if you "sabotage some of his other assets" he'll turn round and pay off all HIS debts and build us a nice new stadium at Lionel Road?
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Mr Cynical said:
Fine, so going back to my original point..

So you reckon that if you "sabotage some of his other assets" he'll turn round and pay off all HIS debts and build us a nice new stadium at Lionel Road?

Maybe not..... but I get the impression from a few people talking on Radio 5 (Simon Jordan, El Tel & Gordon Taylor (PFA)) that the sh*t might hit the fan concerning his past exhibition of immaculate business skills at Palace.

If that happens, his reputation in football will hit rock bottom. He might just be tempted to give back the million he has earned rom us out of acting as guarantor for the Bank overdraft to show that he really is a nice guy.

I think there is genuine mileage in making contact with Palace fans to compare notes
 

Hounslow Chronicle

Mr Cynical said:
So you reckon that if you "sabotage some of his other assets" he'll turn round and pay off all our debts and build us a nice new stadium at Lionel Road?

The debts aren't ours there his.

Also i don't want him to have anything to do with Lionel Road and vice versa i feel. I didn't see him on the streets of Hounslow, Chiswick & Ealing in the last couple of weeks informing the general public on the proposals, funny that.
 
Back
Top Bottom