How things change!

cpbee2

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
4 Jan 2005
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
Leeds

How things change!

Brentford FC through the eyes of of the "little supporters"!

I love the Buzz Bee one lol
 

How things change!

she's been going through Martin Allen's bins
 

How things change!

:laugh:
 

How things change!

i just hope there is a BFC...around for a few more generations
 

How things change!

I wish I'd still got the school essay my son wrote on Brentford when he was about eight. It was all going really well until he started to write about the relationship between the ex-manager's wife and a certain international sweeper circa 1990. I'm sure his teacher was impressed with his in-depth knowledge although it wasn't me who told him, he must have heard people talking in the Family Stand.
 

How things change!

Love it lol This is going on my MySpace page. :sorted:
 
Back
Top Bottom