I can't wait...

Snappy

Active member
Joined
10 Mar 2003
Messages
1,749
Reaction score
0

I can't wait...

...until the end of the season when QPArse discover that they really aren't a big club any more with another season of Div 2 football ahead, realise that they can't sustain their wages levels and have to sell/renegotiate to lighten the load.

Imagine the look on Rowlands' face when they tell him. Then we'll see how much he loves his little club when he puts in a transfer request, the money-grabbing shallow two-faced w@nker.
 

I can't wait...

You're a very angry man, Atto. You've posted the same sentiments on about 7 different threads.

I'm sure there's a very good counselling service out there that deals with "issues" such as yours.

I get the gist that the actions of the QPR players offended you (you've banged on about it enough times), and I'd like to apologise if you left the ground feeling enraged as opposed to happy that you saw a decent football match. But how about balancing it up a bit with some talk now on how well your team played last night, and how it has encouraged you for the season, instead of the same old anti-QPR stuff?
 

I can't wait...

Because the anti-QPArse stuff is fun and we didn't play that well last night.

I don't think I'm the only one 'banging on about it' as you put it, it seems that your players' actions have offended every single Brentford fan out there, so maybe it's not such a bad topic to be discussing. I'm not aware of repeating the same thing over and over again, and I've posted a lot of different things in accordance with what that thread is actually about.

Also, what issues am I supposed to have? The fact that I get angry when mindless tw@ts spoil what was otherwise an entertaining derby game. There's no way it should come to that, but maybe you don't care if the players representing your club act in such an appalling manner.

As for my original post, I'm just trying to warn you that you cannot take anything Rowlands says at face value, and that he will go wherever the money leads him, with no respect for loyalty to the fans or the club, no matter how much you support him.

As I said in another thread, I honestly believe you are a decent bloke and you are infinitely more welcome on this messageboard than the fools who come on here purely to gloat.

Bit of friendly rivalry never went amiss though did it?
 

I can't wait...

Carl,

A decent reply (though maybe you would tell us if you are proud to be associated with your team). You're right, it was a battling performance by our teenage hoardes and I'm mightily encouraged by the way Somner, O'Connor and even Hutch have begun to exceed expectations. There's a lot to look forward to.

As to Atto's posting, I will say that the only circumstance under which I'd want you to make the playoffs is if we somehow do as well. I'd LOVE for us to get the chance to make Bircham cry like a bitch again.

You full of pride today, Carl?
 

I can't wait...

Boston Bee said:
You full of pride today, Carl?

I can't say that "pride" is the word, simply because of the reaction of you guys to things outside of the football on the pitch.

I'm happy we got the points to go joint top, but I would have been happier to have come onto this board today to more friendlier "Rowlands and Bircham are w**kers" banter than the stuff I'm seeing at the moment.

Atto: I'm all keen on friendly rivalry... just look at the banter between me and those tw*ts Bee H, Marky Bee and Bathurst...;)
 

I can't wait...

Carl Super-Hooper said:
Atto: I'm all keen on friendly rivalry... just look at the banter between me and those tw*ts Bee H, Marky Bee and Bathurst...;)

Glad to hear it.

As I've said before, well done for winning the game, I hate losing but I can take it like a man and congratulate when it's due. I can't wait for the rematch at GP for the atmosphere that this derby creates.

Just be careful with Martin though, for your own sakes. You've seen how he's trashed us after we brought him from non-league football with Farnborough, paid his wages and brought him into the spotlight for five years, don't be too sure he won't do it to you too the first chance he gets.
 

I can't wait...

Carl Super-Hooper said:
. just look at the banter between me and those tw*ts Bee H, Marky Bee and Bathurst...

You've never got anywhere near winning an argument with me yet though have you !
 

I can't wait...

Banter? What banter? :D
 

I can't wait...

Carl Super-Hooper said:
You're a very angry man, Atto. You've posted the same sentiments on about 7 different threads.

I'm sure there's a very good counselling service out there that deals with "issues" such as yours.

I get the gist that the actions of the QPR players offended you (you've banged on about it enough times), and I'd like to apologise if you left the ground feeling enraged as opposed to happy that you saw a decent football match. But how about balancing it up a bit with some talk now on how well your team played last night, and how it has encouraged you for the season, instead of the same old anti-QPR stuff?

What do you seriously expect after the behaviour of those monkies last night?

If you don't like it, you know where to go.:wave:
 

I can't wait...

Carl Super-Hooper said:
I can't say that "pride" is the word, simply because of the reaction of you guys to things outside of the football on the pitch.

I'm happy we got the points to go joint top, but I would have been happier to have come onto this board today to more friendlier "Rowlands and Bircham are w**kers" banter than the stuff I'm seeing at the moment.

Atto: I'm all keen on friendly rivalry... just look at the banter between me and those tw*ts Bee H, Marky Bee and Bathurst...;)

Twits who beat you all ends up, all the time. Twits who do not feel the need to post on a Rangers web site. This twit also went where you never will last night - the Chairmans Suite.

Laters Saddo:wave:
 

I can't wait...

Markybee said:
This twit also went where you never will last night - the Chairmans Suite.

Laters Saddo:wave:

Actually, the word was "tw*t", but I'll let it pass.... you numpty.
 
Back
Top Bottom