I confidently predict

I confidently predict

At least they have not got Luton getting promoted although if they manage to stay up after starting on -30 it will be a proper great escape. be interesting to see if Luton sell out most of their home games because of this.
I think he's got Wycombe and Darlington (too low) and Morecambe (too high) completely wrong, but hey, I know nothing :D

I think Wycombe will be top 5 for definite this time around, possibly even straight up.
 

I confidently predict

We WILL go up :sorted:
 

I confidently predict

I think

McDonald- 15 Goals
Elder- 14 Goals
Connell- 13 Goals

but the best one
Ademola- 24 Goals
 

I confidently predict

We Will Be Champions.
We Will Sign Ian Pearce This Month
 

I confidently predict

Ah the joys of pre-season optimism. :wave:

I predict a good start to the season that sees us in the top 3 by Christmas, with the fans getting every more excited and approaching a 6,000 average.

Sometime before the final transfer window closes we will sell our top goal scorer for what seems like a lot of money at the time but turns out to be a fraction of his true worth.

Mysteriously our form suddenly takes a turn for the worse and we just miss out on the automatic promotion spot.

Not to be outdone, the notoriously optimistic Bees fans prepare for an exciting and well deserved play off series only to be knocked out in the first round at home.

Just a hunch. :)
 

I confidently predict

Ah the joys of pre-season optimism. :wave:

I predict a good start to the season that sees us in the top 3 by Christmas, with the fans getting every more excited and approaching a 6,000 average.

Sometime before the final transfer window closes we will sell our top goal scorer for what seems like a lot of money at the time but turns out to be a fraction of his true worth.

Mysteriously our form suddenly takes a turn for the worse and we just miss out on the automatic promotion spot.

Not to be outdone, the notoriously optimistic Bees fans prepare for an exciting and well deserved play off series only to be knocked out in the first round at home.

:(is it me or does realism suck?

Just a hunch. :)
 

I confidently predict

Just a hunch. :)[/QUOTE]

easy for you to say-Quasimodo
 

I confidently predict

We won't be promoted
 

I confidently predict

A promotion/relegation party at GP final day of the season :beer:
 

I confidently predict

Will you be there to see it if we do?

Does it matter to you?

For what it's worth, I'll probably get to about 10 home games this season which will be about the same as last season.
 

I confidently predict

First of all, let us remember that Brentford is, and always has been, a selling club. So if any of our players looks remotely like getting 20 goals a season, he will be gone. The plus side is that we have a future Brentford Hero in Nathan Elder, a battering-ram forward, who doesn’t score many goals. He will win headers all day, but needs someone small and quick to put the ball in the net. I believe that Moses Ademola is that man. But we seem to have too many forwards (for once), so Moses may have to bide his time.

I believe I am correct when I say that Martin Lange (once Chairman of our great club), following a prolonged stint in the USA, suggested the Play Off system to the Football League. This innovation has proved very popular, and keeps the interest going right to the end of the season. But Brentford have never won it, and I think it cost us promotion the year it was introduced.

So my prediction, hand on heart, is that Brentford will not only qualify for the Play Offs, but will finally, finally win it! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 

I confidently predict

Prediction, yet another cock up of a season , demand, promotion.

Fairly simple really anything other than promotion is unacceptable, however I am not assured that we have the players with the ability to acheive it in any particular position. forwards I am not sure, seen little of the new boy and Elder will not be a high goal scorer, Connell will still struggle when playing against lumps, the midfield will be able to pass very pretty sideways but are not tough enough to take the game by the scruff of the neck and the defence is one that has got to gell fast as it is a disaster waiting to happen.

Would love to be proved really wrong about this and will go to about 75% of all matches this season probably in hope rather than expectation.
 

I confidently predict

....................still confident????.................
 

I confidently predict

Let's hope yesterday has brought expectations back down to earth i.e. we are an average team with average players and an unproven manager in the basement division with no more hope of escape than the likes of Bury or Macclesfield.
 

I confidently predict

Let's hope yesterday has brought expectations back down to earth i.e. we are an average team with average players and an unproven manager in the basement division with no more hope of escape than the likes of Bury or Macclesfield.

YOU ARE WRONG​

:sorted:
 

I confidently predict

well i still think we're going to win the playoffs. :sorted:
 

I confidently predict

that....

MacDonald will score 17 goals
Elder will get 15
Connell will get 12
Poole will get 9

and that we will be promoted.

Bean will be immense, Dickson will progress and put in many miles.
Williams will often be injured and will find it a hard slog, KOC will be a bit part player who fills in as and when. Newton will be seen as an average defender but won't face anyone that good and will help drive us forward. Hamer will be as good as any keeper in our league.
I will be invited into the boardroom as a non BU member but because I am gorgeous, make nice cakes and am loyal.

I'm prepared to look a pr!ck but my crystal ball is working and I'm excited..:sorted:

Great Post :sorted:
 

I confidently predict

We will beat QPR and Fulham on the way to winning the FA Cup.
 

I confidently predict

.......................still confident???...................
 

I confidently predict

...............thanks tom...........................
 

I confidently predict

Although a few games don't make a season, AS does seem to be doing ok and as he has a 5 year contract here is a 5 year prediction: This year - promotion. Next year playoffs but lose. Third year - promotion to Championship. 4 th year - mid table(12th). 5th year playoffs - maybe win maybe not. Wait and see.:)
 

I confidently predict

I WILL START A CONGO LINE IN EALING ROAD THIS SEASON,

AND IT WILL HAVE MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE IN IT!


FACT
 

I confidently predict

3-0 at Barnet. MacDonald, Williams, Elder. 2-0 at HT. Over 1,200 bees in attendance :sorted:
 

I confidently predict

I WILL START A CONGO LINE IN EALING ROAD THIS SEASON,

AND IT WILL HAVE MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE IN IT!


FACT

Try a conga and your prediction will be as good as the Grimsby one and i will be no 2 in the line
 

I confidently predict

We will score a late winner today.
 

I confidently predict

A new signing will be announced on Monday.
 

I confidently predict

.......................half a dozen games in...................confident???................
 

I confidently predict

We need a midfielder and another forward but so does every other team in every other division and as we are not paying 50k a week then it becomes hard to keep them happy when they are rested or just plain bench dwellers.
We need a KetteringBee in midfield, basically we need someone who is experienced in opening dem defences.
 

I confidently predict

Before I heard about the final decisions about the penalties for Bourn... Luton and Rotherham..........
My predictions for league 2 where like this

1 Bradford City
2 Gillingham
3 Wycombe Wanderers
4 Darlington
5 Port Vale
6 Brentford
7 Chesterfield
8 Rotherham United
9 Rochdale
10 Grimsby Town
11 Luton Town
12 Bournemouth
13 Lincoln City
14 Notts County
15 Shrewsbury Town
16 Aldershot Town
17 Barnet
18 Bury
19 Chester City
20 Morecambe
21 Macclesfield Town
22 Exeter City
23 Dagenham and Redbridge
24 Accrington Stanley
 

I confidently predict

Before I heard about the final decisions about the penalties for Bourn... Luton and Rotherham..........
My predictions for league 2 where like this

1 Bradford City
2 Gillingham
3 Wycombe Wanderers
4 Darlington
5 Port Vale
6 Brentford
7 Chesterfield
8 Rotherham United
9 Rochdale
10 Grimsby Town
11 Luton Town
12 Bournemouth
13 Lincoln City
14 Notts County
15 Shrewsbury Town
16 Aldershot Town
17 Barnet
18 Bury
19 Chester City
20 Morecambe
21 Macclesfield Town
22 Exeter City
23 Dagenham and Redbridge
24 Accrington Stanley

I'd avoid playing fantasy football if I was you bud!
 

I confidently predict

I wonder whats wrong with a lot of "writers".
Is it a common to always sound negative around there ?

stick å häng ddig
 

I confidently predict

I wonder whats wrong with a lot of "writers".
Is it a common to always sound negative around there ?

stick å häng ddig

We don't have the pleasure of watching Swedish blonde ladies in saunas like you lucky people.:idea:Plus we are not as mad as a box of frogs like you.:sorted:
 

I confidently predict

I wonder whats wrong with a lot of "writers".
Is it a common to always sound negative around there ?

stick å häng ddig

.....................for not at all,things are being of a positives always from here..........
 

I confidently predict

Before I heard about the final decisions about the penalties for Bourn... Luton and Rotherham..........
My predictions for league 2 where like this

1 Bradford City
2 Gillingham
3 Wycombe Wanderers
4 Darlington
5 Port Vale
6 Brentford
7 Chesterfield
8 Rotherham United
9 Rochdale
10 Grimsby Town
11 Luton Town
12 Bournemouth
13 Lincoln City
14 Notts County
15 Shrewsbury Town
16 Aldershot Town
17 Barnet
18 Bury
19 Chester City
20 Morecambe
21 Macclesfield Town
22 Exeter City
23 Dagenham and Redbridge
24 Accrington Stanley
Rotherham, Luton, and Bournemouth in top 12 :eek: :nutty:
 
Back
Top Bottom