ignore lists

davebee

The Kiddywink Brigade
Joined
23 Jan 2001
Messages
7,979
Reaction score
1,694
Location
Huddersfield

ignore lists

if you have someone on your ignore list and they pm you do you see it or not?
 

ignore lists

I wont be sending you any PMs anyway tartbee!
 

ignore lists

davebee said:
if you have someone on your ignore list and they pm you do you see it or not?
if they're on your ignore list why would you care?

:idea: Or do YOU think you're on a certain lady's ignore list :)
 

ignore lists

Nobody's on anybody's ignore list now anyway.
 

ignore lists

I think he's referring to the Sweepy/Dave axis of hatred rather than the entire board, unless you know better!
 

ignore lists

Re: Re: ignore lists

Banana said:
if they're on your ignore list why would you care?

:idea: Or do YOU think you're on a certain lady's ignore list :)

i think that banana should mind his own business. the dave sweepy axis of evil has been reunited! :)
 

ignore lists

Jay Bee said:
I think he's referring to the Sweepy/Dave axis of hatred rather than the entire board, unless you know better!
So "anyone" means just Sweepy and Dave now :confused:
 

ignore lists

i did ask the question. and it still hasnt been answered.
 

ignore lists

i suggest you experiment. Why ask a question when you can find out yourself(ves)? Laziness of a bad speller I guess :)
 

ignore lists

what have you got against me mr nana?? i asked a question in the appropriate forum, and all i get is abuse. :thumbs:
 

ignore lists

Banana said:
So "anyone" means just Sweepy and Dave now :confused:

You said "not true" about anyone being on anyone's ignore list. Hardly the revelation of the century if you were referring to the whole board, was it? That's why I guessed you were inferring there was that Sweepy was still ignoring Dave, or vice versa, but was lying about it.
 

ignore lists

No: I interpreted "everyone" as meaning "every person on the board" rather than "sweepy and dave" :rolleyes:
 

ignore lists

banana tells a lot of lies. i experimented and i can't ignore banana. though god knows i really want to!
 

ignore lists

lies was the wrong word. you keep trying to cause trouble re lady bee. not appreciated mate :)
 

ignore lists

cheers jay :D
 

ignore lists

I don't like the ignore feature. I want to know what the scabs are saying. :mad:
 

ignore lists

Banana said:
No: I interpreted "everyone" as meaning "every person on the board" rather than "sweepy and dave" :rolleyes:

No: I interpret "everyone" as meaing "Sweepy" (there is a capital S in my name Banana) rather than anyone else. Sweepy is everything.
 

ignore lists

What about "nobody" as also used in your post! :)
 

ignore lists

a nobody got tag teamed! by dave sweepy and jay.
 

ignore lists

uncle banana ;)
 

ignore lists

You don't see PMs if you've got someone on ignore, but you can see them if/when you take them off ignore.
 

ignore lists

Magenta said:
You don't see PMs if you've got someone on ignore, but you can see them if/when you take them off ignore.

thank you. the answer to my question and it has taken 3 pages. :)
 

ignore lists

Magenta said:
You don't see PMs if you've got someone on ignore, but you can see them if/when you take them off ignore.

So who were you ignoring then? :)
 

ignore lists

:cool: ;)
 

ignore lists

i'm too extreme for her
 

ignore lists

Well he said "if you don't like it, don't read it."

So I thought I wouldn't. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom