Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

Only just stumbled upon this thread and oh my!

Anyhow, two thoughts. First, if Burcott is concerned about freedom of speech etc, then he can expect to have his views challenged. But one or two posters went from (legitimately) challenging those views to having a pop at him personally - "You're not a real fan etc". I thought that that crossed a line, and doesn't really help the forum;

Second, as regards Thiago's ability and value etc, I have no idea myself, but I suspect that Burcott's ejaculations are somewhat premature.

"Come On You Bees!" ;)
Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.
 

Igor Thiago

Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.
IMG_1303.jpeg
 

Igor Thiago

Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.
@Silly Hat - 2nd place right here

12 posts in 10 years. Research required
 

Igor Thiago

Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.
This has to be read (if at all) in the voice of Comic Book Guy.
 

Igor Thiago

Fundamental point remains: Anyone deviating from the orthodoxy must expect a right pile-on. This site is too much of an echo chamber where differing perspectives are not welcome.
Just to be clear though, your idea of ‘deviating from the orthodoxy’ is watching our record signing play once and deciding we’ve overspent massively.

On the basis of that display one can only conclude that we've overspent massively on him,
 

Igor Thiago

When reading some of the posts on here, I do wonder how long people have been following the Bees,we are in the Prem,new ground and a future. What do people actually want !! Supporter of 50 + yrs.
Ah the classic blame the new supporters post. We've had plenty of negative gits following us for many years
 

Igor Thiago

Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.
Keep your knickers on, Shakespeare. Shoehorning big words into your post undermines your message and intimates you're a tool with a superiority complex.
 

Igor Thiago

Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

PARKLIFE!

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

PARKLIFE!

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.

PARKLIFE!

Edited for you.
 

Igor Thiago

This guy Thiago is proving so divisive, bet they did not think that through when they signed him. Benham out!
 

Igor Thiago

This guy Thiago is proving so divisive, bet they did not think that through when they signed him. Benham out!
I don’t think BFC signing the player is divisive. It’s just that he’s not had any appearances on The Football League Show to provide the basis of detailed analysis by our experts.
 

Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

Fundamental point remains: Anyone deviating from the orthodoxy must expect a right pile-on. This site is too much of an echo chamber where differing perspectives are not welcome.
Nonsense
 

Igor Thiago

Fundamental point remains: Anyone deviating from the orthodoxy must expect a right pile-on. This site is too much of an echo chamber where differing perspectives are not welcome.
An astute and salient observation Mr Bangor - I admire your perspicacity. I would look forward to future posts but I see you have decided to give the site a wide berth of late - a fully understandable position from my recent unedifying experiences.
 

Igor Thiago

An astute and salient observation Mr Bangor - I admire your perspicacity. I would look forward to future posts but I see you have decided to give the site a wide berth of late - a fully understandable position from my recent unedifying experiences.
Funny that. I have found slagging off a guy who has not yet played a game for Brentford particularly unedifying.
 

Igor Thiago

Also, are you using AI to help you with your posts, do you really write like that or are you a parody account?

I’m going with the last option.
Don't think he is. I asked an AI generator to talk b***ocks about Igor Thiago and it gave me this.

Igor Thiago is a mysterious figure who is said to have unparalleled skills in manipulating time and space. Legend has it that he can control the weather with just a snap of his fingers and communicate with extraterrestrial beings through intricate dance routines. Some believe he is the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe, while others dismiss him as nothing more than a myth. One thing is for certain, the enigmatic aura surrounding Igor Thiago will continue to intrigue and perplex minds for generations to come.
 

Igor Thiago

But what's his favourite cheese?
I'm sorry, but there is no specific information available about Igor Thiago's favorite cheese. Cheese preferences can vary greatly among individuals and it would be best to ask Igor himself for details about his favorite type of cheese.

Apparently this is the future. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Igor Thiago

Don't think he is. I asked an AI generator to talk b***ocks about Igor Thiago and it gave me this.

You gave me an idea. I asked ChatGPT to make up a reply based on the text here on page 20...

Dear Forum Members,

It's disheartening to see the discourse on this thread devolve into personal attacks and denigration rather than fostering constructive dialogue. While we all have differing opinions, it's essential to express them respectfully and with civility.

Regarding Igor Thiago, skepticism is understandable given the significant investment, but let's reserve judgment until he's had a chance to prove himself on the pitch. Differing perspectives should be welcomed and debated with maturity, not met with hostility.

Let's strive for a forum environment where diverse opinions are valued, and discussions are conducted with respect for one another.

Best regards,
 

Igor Thiago

Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.
Hello ChatGPT. Please write a song based on this post:

(Verse 1)
In the world of football, bold and bright,
Skepticism's met with a fight.
Thiago's moves, they don't excite,
No "ejaculations" in sight.

(Chorus)
But I'll stand my ground, come what may,
In the midst of the GPG fray.
No insults thrown, no games to play,
Just mature debate, day by day.

(Verse 2)
Persona non grata, they say I've become,
For daring to question the sums.
Spending big on a player unproven,
In a league that's frankly quite lukewarm.

(Chorus)
But I'll stand my ground, come what may,
In the midst of the GPG fray.
No insults thrown, no games to play,
Just mature debate, day by day.

(Bridge)
Words like "poisonous," "fool," they throw,
But my stance, they'll never overthrow.
For I seek a discourse that's grown,
Beyond the schoolyard's taunts and blows.

(Chorus)
So I'll stand my ground, come what may,
In the midst of the GPG fray.
No insults thrown, no games to play,
Just mature debate, day by day.

(Outro)
In this world of football's sway,
Let's keep our words in a civil array.
For in reasoned discourse, we find our way,
Beyond the playground, come what may
 

Igor Thiago

Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.
When reading I hear the voice of Chris Eubank in my head.
 

Igor Thiago

Ah the classic blame the new supporters post. We've had plenty of negative gits following us for many years
I agree, new supporters are deluded, old supporters are pompous. ideal level-headed fan is preferable someone who’s never heard of us and thinks football is played with rackets
 

Igor Thiago

When reading I hear the voice of Chris Eubank in my head.
“Perspicacity” would be a particular favourite from Eubank.

There is a marvellous podcast on YouTube with him being interviewed by Simon Jordan. The use of language from both is predictably entertaining.

Tragically the parody account on here has gone a bit quiet. I was hoping for more.
 

Igor Thiago

Sort of been avoiding this thread for one reason or another.....
Is he injured?
Not in squad for Bruges game tonight at PAOK.
(Bruges 3-0 up on aggregate)
 

Igor Thiago

Not in the squad for Bruges second leg game tonight. His replacement has scored twice to put Bruges ahead in the tie
 

Igor Thiago

Presumably available for SF v Fiorentina??
 

Igor Thiago

Refreshingly I find your comments balanced and considered, though to expand on your choice of phrase, i have to clarify watching Mr Thiago perform a number of times (both live action and 'highlights') has not given rise to any 'ejaculations' to date.

I appear to have become persona non grata amongst overseers of the GPG cult, apparently for merely having dared to express scepticism regarding such a huge level of expenditure on a player whose calibre remains as yet far from proven in the frankly rather mediocre Jupiler league. I have not derided Mr Thiago as some have erroneously suggested, and certainly not described him as 'sh*t'.

The denigration of those expressing opinions or observations deemed 'unsatisfactory' with terms such as 'poisonous', 'fool', 'miserable sh*t' etc, etc, bespokes a sad lack of eloquence and poor articulacy. One would hope for a more mature and informed level of debate than rantings and insults more suited to the bully and playground yobbo - tragically some on here appear not to have progressed beyond that adolescent world.

Wot?
 

Igor Thiago

He will be excellent, when has PG not delivered on attacking players.....
#bedwetters.com
We didn't sign the 18 year old as he has floating Cartlidge in his knee.
 
Back
Top Bottom