Injuries

Injuries

if remember MA expected Newman to be back in training
next week with owusu close to fitness

brooker, tillen and alex rhodes are still
weeks away however and regrettably
skulason is out for the season

if you think about it, it's incredible what the manager has achieved
because essentially he's taken brentford reserves to
the top of the league.

we're taking each game as it comes at the moment
but when the above return we'll be a force
 

Injuries

flowerpower bee said:
if remember MA expected Newman to be back in training
next week with owusu close to fitness

brooker, tillen and alex rhodes are still
weeks away however and regrettably
skulason is out for the season

if you think about it, it's incredible what the manager has achieved
because essentially he's taken brentford reserves to
the top of the league.

we're taking each game as it comes at the moment
but when the above return we'll be a force

MA's review this morning is a little more optimistic about Brooker, Tillen and Rhodes. I doubt we will have them for Huddersfield but maybe in 2 weeks time? Also, although we dont have Oli S., we would not have Prately if we did have him, and right now Pratley is on song, so that's very much a quid pro quo situ.
 

Injuries

flowerpower bee said:
if remember MA expected Newman to be back in training
next week with owusu close to fitness

brooker, tillen and alex rhodes are still
weeks away however and regrettably
skulason is out for the season

if you think about it, it's incredible what the manager has achieved
because essentially he's taken brentford reserves to
the top of the league.

we're taking each game as it comes at the moment
but when the above return we'll be a force

written like a poem!
 

Injuries

when these players return, that'll bolster our squad immensly, we shall be there come next May !!
 

Injuries

Downbeat Bee said:
How injured are our injured players? I'm particularly interested in Newman's fitness.


Will we ever see the man in a Bees shirt?
I`m not sure we will!
Hope I`m wrong (I usually am).
Was running with a reading scum fan this morning who has heard Newman`s injury is career threatening.
He should be a very good signing for us hopefully.
:( :sad: :suspect:
 

Injuries

Newman is out for another month atleast it seems according to the O/S, what a waste of a signing its turned out to be, i think by the time he gets back to fitness if indeed he does then it will be too late to make an impact.
 

Injuries

It's never 'too late' to make an impact, especially if he is fit over Christmas when the games come thick and fast.

Although I am concerned we are overextending ourselves on players when we have someone who looks unlikely to play.
 

Injuries

If it was Skulasson I'd understand your concern about him coming back too late to make an impact but an experienced player like Newman should be able to steady games if he can only walk through them. I don't think we'd have thrown the Udders game away if Talbot had been in the team for example.
 

Injuries

I have never known an injury list as bad as we have at the moment.Especially in midfield.Players look ready to comeback only to get another setback like Newman.Whats the latest on Dobbo, I haven't given up on him and still think he'll come good but talk about injury prone.Let's hope our luck changes soon.
 

Injuries

Bee49 said:
I have never known an injury list as bad as we have at the moment.Especially in midfield.Players look ready to comeback only to get another setback like Newman.Whats the latest on Dobbo, I haven't given up on him and still think he'll come good but talk about injury prone.Let's hope our luck changes soon.

If Cullip and Oatway can make a success of themselves then Dobbo and Hutch certainly can.
 
Back
Top Bottom