Re: The GPG Martin Allen interview - discussion thread
Can I just say thanks to the following people
1. Alex for going to the Training Ground early one morning last week before work to test out and set-up the internet link and for turning up ultra early this morning as Martin had unthoughtfully arranged the dates to co-incide with a Christening that Alex's other half wouldn't let him get out of. We also used Alex's ISP account so most grateful thanks to him - mind you we didn't tell Martin what awful things Alex posted about Rankin after the Hartlepool game, so he owed us
2. Edmundo who organised the questions and was asking them too and bravely (it was like watching Jeremy Paxman in there

) putting the West Ham question to the gaffer.
3. Most of all to Martin who was happy to answer all questions (well except Brentford Bob's) . What originally was going to be an "open hour" when I first discussed it with Martin was extended to 90 minutes at the start of today and I think in the end we had 2 hours with him. This is man who says "this is a job"

Also saw a touching moment with him and his son, whom he had come to watch play in Brentford colours this morning. That certainly wasn't a David Brent management technique
4. Barry Quin who got in early this morning to let us in to set-up (and makes a fine cup of tea)
5. Roy King, Lisa Hall and Winnie Taylor who organised the internet-access software, liaison and the date.
6. All of you for asking the questions and being there. Phew!
Apologies for the occassional slowness of responses, sometimes the link was a little unresponsive, we watched Dave Lane & Co on the TV, and with two hours of constant typing I needed the occassional lie down - I've also been checking up on my Repetitive Strain Injury insurance policy.