Tickets Ipswich (H)

Judio1999

Well-known member
Joined
11 Apr 2011
Messages
19,532
Reaction score
6,265

Ipswich (H)

All My Bees Members: Friday 20 September, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability, maximum six tickets per transaction)

100 of these Match Tickets will be available to purchase at the Box Office only
 

Ipswich (H)

Family friends coming down from the North, hoping to make a big day of it. Have 4 tickets already through season tickets and memberships.

Looking for another 4.

Assuming I'll be able to get 2 more with my season ticket nearer the time.

Would be very appreciative of any Bees out there selling another 2 so I can take the full complement to this one.
 

Ipswich (H)

Am now able to attend this game if I can get tickets. Looking for 2 tickets anywhere in the stadium. I'll keep checking on the exchange but if anyone has two tickets and can't make it, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
 

Ipswich (H)

Ignore the above post as we decided to buy two singles. I seem to have lost the ability to edit / delete that post, is there a reason for this?
 

Ipswich (H)

Ignore the above post as we decided to buy two singles. I seem to have lost the ability to edit / delete that post, is there a reason for this?
Always been a 10 minute time limit for editing posts.
 

Ipswich (H)

Still after 1 more for this if anyone has a ticket going spare (preferably west stand)
 

Ipswich (H)

Extras for ST holders should become available in the next couple of days too.....
 

Ipswich (H)

I am not well enough to go - what is the latest time I can list my tickets on the exchange please?
Thanks
 

Ipswich (H)

I am not well enough to go - what is the latest time I can list my tickets on the exchange please?
Thanks
You can list it at any time, but the cut off to not get a yellow card is 2pm tomorrow.
Also no yellow card if you list it later and it actually sells.

 

Ipswich (H)

You can list it at any time, but the cut off to not get a yellow card is 2pm tomorrow.
Also no yellow card if you list it later and it actually sells.

Thanks Jay Bee . Pissed off to miss this one but will be there on Tuesday for sure.
 

Ipswich (H)

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20241025_182805_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_182805_WhatsApp.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 46

Ipswich (H)

Looks like there was no email highlighting that ST holders could buy extra for this game.

Just something in the App.......

Still plenty available it would appear....
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20241025_184325_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20241025_184325_WhatsApp.jpg
    1,015 KB · Views: 25

Ipswich (H)

Looks like there was no email highlighting that ST holders could buy extra for this game.

Just something in the App.......

Still plenty available it would appear....
I got an email
 

Ipswich (H)

Literally just got the email....
All a bit late really....
Out of interest, when did you get your email @Gee Bee ??
 

Ipswich (H)

I have one adult and one junior tickets going spare for today. West stand block 234
DM if interested.
 

Ipswich (H)

I know it’s late doors but I have one spare adult west stand suddenly available. I am leaving here by midday to go to game so let me know quickly if you want
 

Ipswich (H)

From where I was sitting in the North Stand, saw very few empty seats today from East, South and West Stands. Good effort.
 

Ipswich (H)

From where I was sitting in the North Stand, saw very few empty seats today from East, South and West Stands. Good effort.
Yes, managed to get two tickets for some German visitors at 2pm yesterday and there was only about 8 for sale. Luckily found two in the West Stand near each other.
 
Back
Top Bottom