Ipswich town/reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipswich town/reading

Oyes, definitely a massive thank you. Now can we kindly borrow a couple more gems next season ;)
 

Ipswich town/reading

I wonder if Jim Magilton will be getting a job at another championship club...
 

Ipswich town/reading

I wonder if Jim Magilton will be getting a job at another championship club...

he could be at Norwich next season in our leaguelol
 

Ipswich town/reading

I for one would like to say THANKS :sorted:

:sorted:

Hope Reading get past Brum. Ditto Villa and Arsenal. Unlikely both, but THANK YOU and good luck next season to you and the Tractor Boys.
 

Ipswich town/reading

Wonder if we will get as much help from Ipswich next season
 

Ipswich town/reading

Message for Andy Scott from Bees fans. Next time you speak with Jim Magilton and Steve Coppell, please give them our heartfelt thanks for helping out the SuperBees with loan players. :):wave:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom