Italian Bees

Italian Bees

Ooooh, am loving all this Italian speaking on here. don't know what it all means, but it's :love2:
 

Italian Bees

Welcome to all the Italian Bees.

None of you are Ascoli fans by any chance are you?

I look out for their results since we played them in the Anglo Italian Cup in 1992.
 

Italian Bees

Welcome to all the Italian Bees.

None of you are Ascoli fans by any chance are you?

I look out for their results since we played them in the Anglo Italian Cup in 1992.
And Bari for me after seeing them at GP :sorted:
 

Italian Bees

None of you are Ascoli fans by any chance are you?

Yessa its a me a . I am Ascoli supporter, Giussepi the Dog is my uncle.
 

Italian Bees

I'm off to Italy today until Friday night

Rome/Ancona/Perscara :wave:
 

Italian Bees

No supporter Ascoli, my city and team is US Cremonese winner the Anglo-Italian Cup
 

Italian Bees

No supporter Ascoli, my city and team is US Cremonese winner the Anglo-Italian Cup

I think you played Tranmere in the AIC, the year we were in it, just before we threw away a 2-0 half time lead against them the following Saturday.
 

Italian Bees

Italian Bees

I dated a girl once who was half Italian and half English. :yes: She used to shave only one armpit. :grey:

Je justa retourni de Vicenza mit mein girlafren ....bella, bella citie!
Allora, mia girllafren est aussi demi Italien et demi Anglaisi.....shorli notta una et la meme?
I'lla 'ave a bon macellaio esta notte! :wave:
 

Italian Bees

I am certain that you could get work as a steward at home games if you contact the club.
Am wondering about this. i am a bees fan but havent been to a game since i was seven as i moved back to ireland. bought myself a jersey when i was over in september but unfortunately we were away that weekend and im a student so kinda broke! would love to help the club any way i can. will they take people on to help out as stewards?
 
Back
Top Bottom