Bush Tuckerman
Tactical Genius
Jack Lester
I hear we might be making a move for the lad!
am I right in thinking he is a striker?
am I right in thinking he is a striker?
Bush Tuckerman said:In that case he probably isn't a very good signing!
dan_simmonds said:I've never heard of him, so he can't be that good a signing
YorkBee said:but does that make the silver parasite FAGIN?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Edmundo said:Local lad? Born in Sheffield, according to Soccerbase.
Leicester Bee said:Jack Lester is from Sheffield, and was mates with my girlfriend. He went to Grimsby after he left school, with high hopes of making it.
Decent player. Bit of a bighead. Very intelligent person though (I think he got straight A's at A-levels) and would be an asset at GP. Big Wednesday fan.
Nottsbee said:JBit of a temper on him - sent off a couple of times.

simon24 said:Bush tuckerman were did you get this info from?
Cant see Forest getting rid of Jack Lester and how will we pay his high wages? If he did join Brentford he would be a good player for the yongsters to look up to.
Sorry to bump an old thread, but Jack Lester, a player who infuriated quite a few Bees, scored his first goal for Gateshead on Saturday, after being tempted out of retirement.
The 38 year old, who inspired Olympic trunk wearer Tom Daley
His "against" Brentford record reads 9 games 5 wins 1 draw 3 losses 1 goal