Jake Bidwell

Jake Bidwell

I disagree. We already had a young player on the pitch in Jake Reeves who struggled, so having another inexperienced player on the pitch could have caused more problems. We threw in Oyeleke against MK Dons before he was ready, and we all know what ended up happening there. Redwood will get a chance, but he's struggled with getting used to first-team training in pre-season (Uwe's words), and Logan put in a very good left-back performance against Wycombe. Also, I don't think starting with Logan at left-back really affected the outcome of the game - it was in midfield that we lost the game.

agree with this.
 

Jake Bidwell

Would there be any irony in Bidwell going to Millwall on loan?
 

Jake Bidwell

From twitter: @jake_bidwell: May be some news on my future pretty soon folks #gametime

Time to hope!
 

Jake Bidwell

Man United are about to sign Alexander Buttner... So Baines will prob stay at Everton... Just saying...
 

Jake Bidwell

Only good news for us today! Optimistic about Bidwell joining us on a season long loan
 

Jake Bidwell

That is a fake account... Billy Reeves is following him but that's it, it's only got 50ish followers if you check.
 

Jake Bidwell

That is a fake account... Billy Reeves is following him but that's it, it's only got 50ish followers if you check.

Yeah but if Baines is staying it probably means Everton are a lot more willing to loan out Bidwell again rather than if Baines was sold.
 

Jake Bidwell

We need JB to whip those lovely crosses in the box! What a week if the unbelievable happened!
 

Jake Bidwell

We don't need Bidwell now that we have Barron, but having Bidwell would still strengthen our team. I would feel sorry for Barron though who came here looking for first team football.

I'm less concerned about him now, but unless we're willing to play Redwood if Barron got injured than we're still a LB short... (although obviously no where near as high a priotity as it was a month ago).
 

Jake Bidwell

I think its possible Barron could be played as an out-and-out wing back like Sat and Bidwell could play at full back but I agree if I was Barron id be a bit put out.
 

Jake Bidwell

why do we need Bidwell when we have just signed a LB?

We don't and I doubt that Bidwell is now any longer on our radar especially as Barron is as much a wing back as left back to fit in with URs formation for this year.
 

Jake Bidwell

Man United are about to sign Alexander Buttner... So Baines will prob stay at Everton... Just saying...

they used all the funds on RVP... hence Buttner being a lot cheaper than Baines..
 
Back
Top Bottom