Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

We have MattCAFC who's a regular visitor to the GPG as he lives in Ealing Road.......
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Because it's been rumoured in another thread that we may be taking him on loan.





And of course I'm interested in any player with a double-barrelled name! lol :D
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Doing my research now...stand by!
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

From a Charlton fan I know...

"He is our most up and coming talent, I will be surprised if we let him go, but if its a loan I can understand. He is the shortest bloke you will ever see, but he is a tricky winger with pace. He is also a box of tricks that likes to beat his man, was one of the stars in our reserve team then came 2nd in the league last year"

"He is young and raw, needs to be nurtured, that is why he is going on loan"

Sounds great, sign him up.
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

"I have seen him play on both wings, who is Jay Tabb?"
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

I remember reading about him in 442 magazine under the headline'this lads a bit special'

as far as a i remember he is a small nippy winger who has showna lot of promise

cant tell you much more apart from the fact that if he were stranded on a desert island he would like to be with cameron
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

am i right in thinking he scored an absolute belter in charltons first pre season game, it was on sky sports news i think
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

admiralswing said:
* that is cameron diaz, not that scottish loser from BB4


So that's why he wants to come to Brentford.... :idea:


Sign him up I say. You can't have too much pace in the side at any level in modern football.
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

where has all the speculation coming from he would want first team football and unless he drops tabby he wont
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

And of course I'm interested in any player with a double-barrelled name!

Sign me up, I see the number 5 squad number wasn't there rofl



Sign him up I say. You can't have too much pace in the side at any level in modern football.

Totally agree. Any nippy players, especially defenders, make the difference between an average or a good team. Sadly for players like myself it's a right pain in the arse.

Is campbell-ryce actually good, or is he a 'next gary lineker' like Wright or a 'next shearer/ le tissier' like Peters???
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Really good player - scored an incredible goal for Orient at Bristol Rovers a couple of years ago.

Can't see where he would start but great to have him coming off the bench.
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Edmundo said:
Ask him if he is a right or left winger? And is he really likely to be shorter than Jay Tabb? lol

There is nothing wrong with being shorter than Jay Tabb :blush
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

I've only seen him play once for us so I can't comment with any degree of authority but reserve watchers are always touting him as somebody to keep an eye on. I hope he comes to you on loan and plays regularly, give us all a chance to see what he can do. Mind you, I'd really prefer it if we started playing him ourselves and let him have a go at coming good with us but that doesn't seem to happen any more.
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

My orient mate says this Jamal Campbell-Ryce is top :bound: although he does have tendencies to try and take on one player to many after he has gotten himself into a good position :nono: sure MA will scare the sh*te out of him and make him pass soon enough
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Well Clubcall got 2 things right, yes we were getting a centre half and yes we were getting a loanee from Charlton, the only trouble was they gave 2 names (Plummer and Campbell-Ryce) that were wrong.

Oh well it will teach me to listen to things that arn't confirmed.
I'll keep my mouth shut in future.
Sorry Guys.
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

sorry cant read all this as busy.. basically who have we got? and did he ever play for orient? lol
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

loyalbee said:
he was quality today and will be in the charlton team next season

That wasn't Jamal Campbell-Ryce - it was Michael Turner :D

But I agree - he looked very calm and composed on the ball. Bit like Kiti did at the beginning for us....... :eek: :wave:
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Trandy said:
Bump....

Was going to suggest it could be this man, but looks like he has signed for Rotherham....
That's useful Trandy

:scratch:
 

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

Did you mean to post this in the other thread?
 
Back
Top Bottom