J'Neil Bennett (Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cynical

Moderator
Joined
1 Jul 2000
Messages
22,416
Reaction score
15,466
Location
London

J'Neil Bennett (Released)


Via QPR and Spurs academies. Seems to have been injured so looks like we're giving him a chance to prove himself over the rest of the season.. One year option after that..
 

J'Neil Bennett (Released)

That’s a comparably bad first name to D’Margio.
 

J'Neil Bennett (Released)

When someone thinks your name is John, but corrects themselves at the last moment
 

J'Neil Bennett (Released)

Wasn't this the lad that Crewe signed after Joel Valencia knocked them back?

Loan was curtailed after picking up an ankle knock in Nov '21 btw.
 

J'Neil Bennett (Released)

I think I signed this guy on a free in every Football Manager career where I start with a lower league English club.
 

J'Neil Bennett (Released)

As opposed to playing for the B team versus Monaco, he got himself some first team minutes earlier.

 

J'Neil Bennett (Released)

As opposed to playing for the B team versus Monaco, he got himself some first team minutes earlier.

Another surprise! Has hardly even had B team game time. I think both he and Max have been coming back from injury so maybe just happened to be available at Jersey Road rather than away with the B team?
 

J'Neil Bennett (Released)

Another surprise! Has hardly even had B team game time. I think both he and Max have been coming back from injury so maybe just happened to be available at Jersey Road rather than away with the B team?
Could well be, though valuable minutes under their belt for theirselves.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom