John Halls

HertfordBee

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
2 Oct 2003
Messages
5,377
Reaction score
30
Location
Surrey

John Halls

...on trial at Aldershot.

He played for them in Wednesday night's friendly against Farnborough.
 

John Halls

...on trial at Aldershot.

He played for them in Wednesday night's friendly against Farnborough.

Obviously did well they lost 3-1.rofl
 

John Halls

.......................nice hair.........................
 

John Halls

He played a big part in a promotion season. I'm struggling to take the piss.
 

John Halls

He played a big part in a promotion season. I'm struggling to take the piss.

Me too - he is a class above most of the crap that we paid to watch over the past 3 years or so. I honestly hope that he gets fixed up and can stay in the game.
 

John Halls

Halls is a good player - wouldnt have looked out of place in league 1 (although I feel Foster is better)

I am sure he will get fixed up with something.
 

John Halls

Some of these comments about ex-players are tedious.

He wasn't my favourite player, but I hope he gets a contract with another club.

If players do their bit and then get released why wouldn't we wish them all the best?
 

John Halls

He was a quality act and whilst i don't normally berate Andy i feel he has made a mistake here.

He is too good to be playing another season in league two.
 

John Halls

It seems that way but then you have to ask why he hasn't been snapped up already and why Aldershot feel the need to have him on trial.
 

John Halls

................good luck to him...............a classy fella...............
 

John Halls

If he doesn't get a club, he'd be very good cover for Foster.
 

John Halls

We have cover for Foster already in karleigh Osborne.

I hope Halls gets a club. He contributed last season and bolstered the squad buti certainly expected more than we got and he either underperformed, his style was totally unsuited to the Division or maybe in this instance AS didn't get what hee expected
 

John Halls

Halls is a legend along with every other member of the squad that got us up as Champions. He should be treated with the respect he deserves along with every other member of that squad that gave us our best season in years. I wish him well and hope he gets hooked up soon with another club.
 

John Halls

Iwhy Aldershot feel the need to have him on trial.

Maybe a deal's been agreed but like Bennett is waiting for a months redudancy from the PFA as his wage at Aldershot may well be less than Bees were paying. :idea:
Still not sure why someone else havn't offered him a try out though.
 

John Halls

Halls is a legend along with every other member of the squad that got us up as Champions. He should be treated with the respect he deserves along with every other member of that squad that gave us our best season in years. I wish him well and hope he gets hooked up soon with another club.

Spot on. :sorted:
 

John Halls

He was a quality act and whilst i don't normally berate Andy i feel he has made a mistake here.

He is too good to be playing another season in league two.

I don't get it, 6 months ago it seemed he or at least his agent were expecting championship and league 1 offers to come in and for us to not get attached.:cool:
Then after Darlo Halls tells me he's got his heart set on staying on and is settling in Teddington.:)
3 months later he's turning out on trial for a midtable league 2 outfit:(

I think his style would be more fitting in league 1 and I'd have him in the squad over Marvin and Osborne (on the right) if we could have afforded him.
 

John Halls

if we could have afforded him.

I'm sure Aldershot won't pay him what we were. :confused:

The decision was made by AS for footballing reasons not finanacial ones.

I quite liked him as a player but obviously AS thinks he can do better with his budget. :sorted:
 

John Halls

Just sıgned a 2 year deal at Aldershot. Good luck to hım and he now has a lıttle bit of security.
 

John Halls

.....................good luck to him......................
 

John Halls

He should do a very good job for the Shots.
 

John Halls

Best of luck, John and thanks for your efforts for the Bees.:sorted:
 

John Halls

all the best to him, played his part in getting the club back in League 1 and with a trophy.
 

John Halls

He should do a very good job for the Shots.

:imwith:

It was interesting watching him in the friendly playing in front of the back four - he got more of a chance to "play", and if (when) he screwed up it wasn't quite so calamatous as it was for us because they still had to get past the defenders.

No regrets at letting him go, but I suspect he will do a job for them.
 

John Halls

Joins Wycombe on a free transfer
 

John Halls

So their right back pairing will be Foster and Halls... Myles should have a field day against that lack of pace...
 

John Halls

Can't believe Wycombe think he can still do a job in Div 1.
 

John Halls

...........silky skills and silky hair........well done Shirley.........
 

John Halls

Saw him in Kingston last friday night. Decent bloke, said he had retired after an injury & had fond memories of his trip to Vegas when we won the League.
 
Back
Top Bottom