John Mousinho

Mads Bee

Active member
Joined
10 Aug 2002
Messages
6,579
Reaction score
1
Location
Sandhurst, Berkshire

John Mousinho

Can someone enlighten me why JM is not on the squad list on the OS?:confused:

With the likes of Charlie Ide, Darius Charles, Karleigh Osbourne, Ryan Peters, Clarke Masters all there - John's name is not

I know I may have missed something, but he has been playing in the friendlies and I presumed he was still "at" the club ?

Cheers:wave:
 

John Mousinho

Mads Bee said:
Can someone enlighten me why JM is not on the squad list on the OS?:confused:

With the likes of Charlie Ide, Darius Charles, Karleigh Osbourne, Ryan Peters, Clarke Masters all there - John's name is not

I know I may have missed something, but he has been playing in the friendlies and I presumed he was still "at" the club ?

Cheers:wave:

.................if my memory serves correctly, I seem to recall that his squad number last season was 23, but then that number was given to Junior Lewis(?), and JM hadn't been mentioned since....something tells me he had a falling out with MA (but then, who didn't?), and that was his punishment.....I stand to be corrected on all counts....
 

John Mousinho

The squad lists are provided by PA, not the club, and they are crap. There are usually errors to be found on any club's website for this reason.
 

John Mousinho

WisBee said:
.................if my memory serves correctly, I seem to recall that his squad number last season was 23, but then that number was given to Junior Lewis(?), and JM hadn't been mentioned since....something tells me he had a falling out with MA (but then, who didn't?), and that was his punishment.....I stand to be corrected on all counts....

Mousinho was 22, Smith was 23 and Lewis was 24 :cool: .

So it must be that they forgot to put his name back on when he came back from Yeading.
 

John Mousinho

WisBee said:
something tells me he had a falling out with MA (but then, who didn't?), and that was his punishment..

This seems likely.

From making regular appearances in the first team and on the bench, Mousinho suddenly disappeared for the rest of the season.

At one point I presumed he'd gone out on loan, but I don't think this was the case now, he must have just plssed Allen off.

Mousinho looks alright, but sadly looks a long way from being the finished article. Hopefully this season he'll improve considerably under Leroy.
 

John Mousinho

Pete_the_Bee said:
This seems likely.
:idea:
I suppose Allen was casting around for ways to punish Mousinho and suddenly hit on the idea of phoning PA and getting them to take his name of the squad lists supplied to Premium TV so that one day a Bees fan might wonder why he wasn't on the list on the official site. I'd hate to see what he did when he got really angry.
 

John Mousinho

Edmundo said:
:idea:
I suppose Allen was casting around for ways to punish Mousinho and suddenly hit on the idea of phoning PA and getting them to take his name of the squad lists supplied to Premium TV so that one day a Bees fan might wonder why he wasn't on the list on the official site. I'd hate to see what he did when he got really angry.

Sorry Ed, I wasn't refering to any squad list shenanigans, but Mousinho's sudden disappearance from GP.

Was he sent out on loan?
 

John Mousinho

Edmundo said:
No idea Pete. Allen's gone, Mousinho hasn't. What is there to worry about?

Nothing at all.

Just indulging in a bit of pointless speculation. :D
 

John Mousinho

He started against Staines, Leroy certainly rated him that much.
He will be around the fringes of the team this year.
 

John Mousinho

Mads Bee said:
Can someone enlighten me why JM is not on the squad list on the OS?:confused:

With the likes of Charlie Ide, Darius Charles, Karleigh Osbourne, Ryan Peters, Clarke Masters all there - John's name is not

I know I may have missed something, but he has been playing in the friendlies and I presumed he was still "at" the club ?

Cheers:wave:

John Mousinho is still discussing terms over a permenant deal with the club.


http://www.scotland-mad.co.uk/news/loadgnrl.asp?id=288304&teamno=94
 

John Mousinho

davewfilms said:
John Mousinho is still discussing terms over a permenant deal with the club.


http://www.scotland-mad.co.uk/news/loadgnrl.asp?id=288304&teamno=94

Thats all bull. Mousinho signed last season and Brooker's got another season to go anyway so won't need to sign anything. The quotes look suspiciously like a link that was posted earlier from Team Talk and the rest is waffle made up to fill space. :wave:
 

John Mousinho

John Mousinho rejected the chance to go to MK Dons with Martin Allen.
 

John Mousinho

I have high hopes for Mousinho, who I understood to be a midfielder when signed by Allen.

Since then he's been turned into a bit of a utility player, appearing on several occasions at right back, until Skulason got crocked and he was thrust into into central midfield.

Leroy has twice referred to Mousinho, when playing in midfield (and doing a pretty good job), as playing out of position. Being that John doesn't look entirely comfortable in defence, and we're told he isn't a midfielder, what is his position exactly? :confused:
 

John Mousinho

I see him as a midfielder or even centrehalf, he will be a very good player.
 

John Mousinho

I think he will become a good player but still vastly lacks experiance. I certainly dont see him playing at the back. He is very commited, which is very good to see. Also i think he feels for the club which not many players in football do now-a-days. Hope he lives up to his potential and doesnt get bogged down by the odd mistake.
 
Back
Top Bottom