John Salako

JBN

In Training
Joined
23 Apr 2001
Messages
17,313
Reaction score
11
Location
Not in Brook Rd Upper

John Salako

A quality ex bee, who doesn't appear to have a thread yet!

Saw him this evening in the Derby Arms on Epsom Downs.
 

John Salako

I used to work for the firm who takes the ex pros and match reporters to and from games. Took mr solako a few times to games and come across as a very nice bloke who just loved to talk about football. He spoke very well of the bees even though his first love was palace.
 

John Salako

always remember him for missing that penalty in the live tv fa cup game..
 

John Salako

Shame on me but I'd forgotten about Huw. RIP. A great picture.
 

John Salako

I got a text from my bruv telling me he'd just seen me on TV calling the Lino a ****er!
 

John Salako

I feel duty bound to add "lovely player" whenever his name is mentioned. :)
 

John Salako

Met John the other evening at dinner for Surrey Cricket Club's Foundation. Very nice man indeed who told me that he regretted not signing for Brentford earlier as he enjoyed his time so much at the club. He even remembered the game against the fans that he played in, and said that he occasionally goes to the Gtech, but only for Palace games as he's their club ambassador.
 

John Salako

Met John the other evening at dinner for Surrey Cricket Club's Foundation. Very nice man indeed who told me that he regretted not signing for Brentford earlier as he enjoyed his time so much at the club. He even remembered the game against the fans that he played in, and said that he occasionally goes to the Gtech, but only for Palace games as he's their club ambassador.
I ‘played’ in that game and in the post match photo of both teams I am kneeling beside John Salako . That photo sits proudly on the wall of my den and I often wonder, does John Salako have my photo on his wall ? Doubt it hahaha
 
Back
Top Bottom