Jon Stead on loan?

Jon Stead on loan?

Would be grt but I'm sure much bigger teams than us will be looking.. :(
 

Jon Stead on loan?

No money = no signings. The kitty is empty.
 

Jon Stead on loan?

rofl Jon Steed, you taking the piss!!!! :eek: lol rofl
 

Jon Stead on loan?

:imwith: Why do people think that we have players like Wijnhard at the club and not young loan players like Stead?
 

Jon Stead on loan?

:imwith: Why do people think that we have players like Wijnhard at the club and not young loan players like Stead?

Because it's a failure of the club and BU to communicate the financial situation and also down to stupidity of some fans who can't grasp the facts.
 

Jon Stead on loan?

Maybe the editing of my original thread title by admins and the lack of readers noticing the :D face lead some to take the post a little too seriously :wave:

A few of the above posters could get in the Guinness book of records for "Furthest Distance travelled up their own @rse" ! :sorted:
 
Last edited:

Jon Stead on loan?

Because it's a failure of the club and BU to communicate the financial situation and also down to stupidity of some fans who can't grasp the facts.

insulting the fans...:sorted:

good move
 

Jon Stead on loan?

insulting the fans...:sorted:

good move

Not at all, I've already explained it's a failure by BFC and BU.

Some fans would like us to keep buying players even though we are heavily in debt and cannot afford it, hence all the congrats to KOC when he signed a new deal as he's a "nice bloke", not whether BFC can afford it in the long term.

That's their fault, not the club's.
 

Jon Stead on loan?

Maybe the editing of my original thread title by admins and the lack of readers noticing the :D face lead you all to take this a little too seriously :wave:

Some of the above posters could get in the Guinness book of records for "Furthest Distance travelled up their own @rse" ! :sorted:

Maybe we should have a comedy forum then. :wave:
 

Jon Stead on loan?

NB - by saying several peeps have high opinions of themselves and took the thread too seriously does not mean I was joking. As far as I know none of you are in a position to pooh pooh a BFC transfer possibility with 100% accuracy as you do not control the playing budget or are privy to Leroy's transfer targets, if he has any

I bid you farewell, good afternoon chaps :wave:
 

Jon Stead on loan?

I don't know what it looked like before, I just read it as is.... reminds me of some kid a couple of months ago identifying Rasaiak (sp) as a potential target :fishing:
 

Jon Stead on loan?

I don't know what it looked like before, I just read it as is.... reminds me of some kid a couple of months ago identifying Rasaiak (sp) as a potential target :fishing:

"Loan striker talks to clubs" or something similar. It read like we were in talks with someone.
 

Jon Stead on loan?

"Team and Transfer Talk Your views on Brentford's players, manager, performances, formations etc. plus who's on their way in and out. Anything to do with the team and on-the-field issues."
 

Jon Stead on loan?

"Team and Transfer Talk Your views on Brentford's players, manager, performances, formations etc. plus who's on their way in and out. Anything to do with the team and on-the-field issues."

Don't tell us, tell laugh-a-minute GABS. :wave:
 

Jon Stead on loan?

As far as I can see GABS put it in the right forum initially. Perhaps the Mods can put an Insults thread on here...its needed!!!
 

Jon Stead on loan?

I'm sure Stead is not coming, but it is possible to sign players on loan that won't hit the budget in any way, because the loaning club will pay all of the wages whilst on loan. So not all speculative loan moves should be pooh poohed because of cost. :sorted: :fishing:
 

Jon Stead on loan?

As far as I can see GABS put it in the right forum initially. Perhaps the Mods can put an Insults thread on here...its needed!!!

No , he was taking the piss. The right forum woudl have been Football World as Jon Stead is talking to clubs. If it was going in this forum then the current thread title is correct.
 

Jon Stead on loan?

I'm sure Stead is not coming, but it is possible to sign players on loan that won't hit the budget in any way, because the loaning club will pay all of the wages whilst on loan. So not all speculative loan moves should be pooh poohed because of cost. :sorted: :fishing:


Not when they are in demand surely? :confused:
 

Jon Stead on loan?

I'm not convinced Stead is all that good anyway.

Compared to whom? If Henry then I agree with you, if Willock.........
 

Jon Stead on loan?

Good point, very well made :sorted:
 

Jon Stead on loan?

I can vouch for this. Chapman is very ugly.
 

Jon Stead on loan?

lol you never know which threads'll turn out great
 

Jon Stead on loan?

theavengers001.jpg


forget about steed, lets get emma peel in !
 
Back
Top Bottom