Just An Idea

JonnoTheBee

Member
Joined
28 Dec 2000
Messages
875
Reaction score
0
Location
Ealing or Norwich: www.intheteam.com/heyjudexi

Just An Idea

Following on from the idea of the Walk To Wycombe, I was thinking of things that we could do to raise funds for Bees United. I'm going to be 18 in December and was looking for a way to mark it by doing something very different. So I was thinking that I maybe do a Parachute Jump or Sky Dive. Anyway, these things cost money and I thought to hit two birds with one stone, would be to do a jump for charity, which would cover my costs and get money for them through sponsorship. I was thinking of a Childrens Charity but then thought what about Bees United! I know it seems quite strange but I reckon I could get quite a lot of sponsorship and maybe a few other Bees fans could do it as well.

I'm going to look into costs, but does anyone think this is a good idea, and would anyone be interested in joining me?
 

Just An Idea

Id join you Jonno, assuming we can cover costs
smile.gif
 

Just An Idea

id be up for that but my b'day is in feb. maybe we can do two jumps?
 

Just An Idea

Did one twenty years ago, suffer from back pain now......just a thought.

Brilliant experience though , go for it.
 
Back
Top Bottom