Kevin Lisbie

bees66

Well-known member
Joined
14 Apr 2002
Messages
31,872
Reaction score
19
Location
Northolt

Kevin Lisbie

is he training with us then?:shrug:
 

Kevin Lisbie

I don't think Carl Cort as Lisbie is fit enough. I've got a Kevin Godfrey thought in my head. Whichever it is, I don't think it's a particularly happy thought.
 

Kevin Lisbie

Lisbie has never been what you would call prolific! Decent enough player in his day but times are changing at BFC thanks but no thanks. :nono:
 

Kevin Lisbie

If he's costing us little, he doesn't expect to play etc, then is he the worst replacement for Hudson ever? Until we find someone better?
 

Kevin Lisbie

is he that ex f**ham striker who often plays against us? :love:
 

Kevin Lisbie

If he's costing us little, he doesn't expect to play etc, then is he the worst replacement for Hudson ever? Until we find someone better?
We should only sign players better than we currently have, there's no need for players who don't expect to play.
 

Kevin Lisbie

So if I suggest a player do I get my own Hounslow Chronicle article too?

Lionel Messi?
Fola Onibuje?
 

Kevin Lisbie

Not good enough for Ipswich then not good enough for us! Don't think lisbie could be part of the "pass them to death" team!
 

Kevin Lisbie

did well at Charlton and recently Colchester havent seen much since
 

Kevin Lisbie

Kevin Lisbie

We should only sign players better than we currently have, there's no need for players who don't expect to play.

If there is, I'm available on easy terms. Being half blind, slower than tar and lacking any footballing ability, I'd be perfect
 
Back
Top Bottom