Kieran Murtagh

snowybee

Member
Joined
18 Feb 2006
Messages
878
Reaction score
17
Location
The Garden

Kieran Murtagh

Currently having a trial with Millwall along with Matty Tubbs of Salisbury. Murtagh joined Fisher Athletic in Nov 2007.
 

Kieran Murtagh

I think I'm going to enjoy this forum :D

Good geeking :sorted:
 

Kieran Murtagh

He scored for Fisher today in there 5-1 away romp to Basingstoke.
 

Kieran Murtagh

Currently on trial with Fulh@m.
 

Kieran Murtagh

If Butcher said he is not good enough then he wasn't good enough. :D

If BUtcher said he wasn't good enough then he'll probably end up joining Chelsea for £99 million in a years time.
 

Kieran Murtagh

Us Northampton folk liked him in that Harrow game. He and Nick Wright stood out but what do we know?:sorted:
 

Kieran Murtagh

Us Northampton folk liked him in that Harrow game. He and Nick Wright stood out but what do we know?:sorted:

but he was really poor versus Sutton, a game in which Darius Charles stood out as an outstanding talent :eek:
 

Kieran Murtagh

His passing at Sutton was woeful and there ended his chance.

:imwith: A great shame as I'd really liked what I'd seen of him up until then. I thought he could've been a cracking player but would've been "one for the future" and I wondered whether the already thin squad could've sustained someone who wasn't ready for first team action.

Still, he could've done no worse than some of the sh1te we had to put up under Butcher I s'pose.
 

Kieran Murtagh

Oh dear - hope we haven't missed out on another good 'un.

He wasn't any better than what we had at the time, and that's saying something. Well done to him though, perhaps he's knuckled down after his problems last year.
 

Kieran Murtagh

Has been recalled by Wycome from his loan at Woking.
 
Back
Top Bottom