League Managers table

League Managers table

Nice simple points system too.
 

League Managers table

From Martin Allen's page on the website:

Brentford director John McGlashan explained: "I spoke to Steve Perryman on Saturday night and asked him if he would be interested in the job. I asked him to give me a yes' or no' answer and he said no'. We also considered Weymouth manager Steve Claridge, Woking boss Glenn Cockerill, a former Brentford midfielder, ex-QPR chief Gerry Francis and ex-Southampton manager Stuart Gray, but Martin Allen was strongly recommended to us by people in the game.

Who was the former Brentford midfielder?
 

League Managers table

itchybowwow said:
From Martin Allen's page on the website:



Who was the former Brentford midfielder?

If I remember the chat at the time, it could well have been Sir Bob Booker.
 

League Managers table

itchybowwow said:
From Martin Allen's page on the website:



Who was the former Brentford midfielder?

Glenn Cockerill
 

League Managers table

Oh yeah. Bad writing. :nono:
 

League Managers table

MA's target from the fans is a top 5 spot by 10.00pm please:wave:
 

League Managers table

"Brentford director John McGlashan explained: "I spoke to Steve Perryman on Saturday night and asked him if he would be interested in the job. I asked him to give me a yes' or no' answer and he said no'. "

:StateTheObviousSmilie:
 
Back
Top Bottom