Lee Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Cook

Yep. Uwe has also invited Kevin Gallen to take up a role as club ambassador while Marc Bircham and Kevin McLeod have joined the coaching staff. Julian Alsopp has been approached with a view to becoming our new fitness coach.
 

Lee Cook

The ex-qpr, ex-fulham, injured, expensively waged, on the way down player ?
Excellent !
 

Lee Cook

Yep. Uwe has also invited Kevin Gallen to take up a role as club ambassador while Marc Bircham and Kevin McLeod have joined the coaching staff. Julian Alsopp has been approached with a view to becoming our new fitness coach.

..........Mr Owers to assist??????........
 

Lee Cook

Ex Fulscum & Watford too lol
Would not be surprised if we did sign Lee Cook as he lives locally and we need another left winger... Hope its Legit :sorted:
 

Lee Cook

Is this the mug who gave a load of money to the scum from one of his signing on fees?
 

Lee Cook

great player when fit...when was he last fit though?
 

Lee Cook

Is he Big Cook or Little Cook?
 

Lee Cook

Can't see the logic, has played about as many games as Hargreaves in last 5 years and isn't a centre forward or a leader.
 

Lee Cook

Agree, we need a goalie, forward and creative midfielder before our 3rd or 4th left midfielder.

It's quite refreshing to know that you do have another tune to play.
 

Lee Cook

dont see why not if he's fit. having him around may help bring out the best in Weston but it would be harsh on Wood who has hinted and doing great things a few times this year.
 

Lee Cook

What is his favourite cheese?
 

Lee Cook

Lee Cook is an anagram of


Coke - Ole !
 

Lee Cook

IF fit I reckon he would be a good asset. He can cross, shoot and dribble, meaning he is a cut above Weston, who pace aside hasn't really offered much since this the Exeter game last season. Who knows, it could be the kick up the arse that hes needed but agree it would be harsh on Wood.
 

Lee Cook

No thanks. But I do reserve the right to ask why the **** didn't we sign him if he ends up going elsewhere and doing well.
 

Lee Cook

No thanks. But I do reserve the right to ask why the **** didn't we sign him if he ends up going elsewhere and doing well.

Agree, but a couple of weeks loan wouldn't hurt then he can **** off back to whichever ******** **** hole he ***** clambered out off the **** stupid **** waste of ***** ***** I never did like the **** stupid ***** and ***** *****.
 

Lee Cook

Agree, but a couple of weeks loan wouldn't hurt then he can **** off back to whichever ******** **** hole he ***** clambered out off the **** stupid **** waste of ***** ***** I never did like the **** stupid ***** and ***** *****.


I take it you aint his biggest fan then?
 

Lee Cook

Is he Big Cook or Little Cook?

i met a ginger chap off that programme recently. off kids telly innit. Dan something. he's a stand up comedian.

as regards Lee Co*k, he sounds like a complete c**t. a huge QPR fan who has played for F**ham, Watford and QPR. probably mates with Jerry Adams, Al Fayed, Andy Scott, Bin Laden and Davina McCall too. for that reason i am out. :love:
 

Lee Cook

Lee Cook is an anagram of


Coke - Ole !

if we were looking for a reason NOT to sign him then I think you may have hit the hammer on the nose here Smiffy without even realisi9ng you were doing it!!!!
 

Lee Cook

I think you mean dfs bee :scratch:

Meant Sonofabee, but that would have robbed you of your little joke. But I was right anyway three defensive players injured 3 loanee's in. Why not the urgent rush to get a creative midfielder and forward in.
 

Lee Cook

Meant Sonofabee, but that would have robbed you of your little joke. But I was right anyway three defensive players injured 3 loanee's in. Why not the urgent rush to get a creative midfielder and forward in.

please do not rob me of my little jokes :sad:

ROB - are you accusing me of an accidental insinuation !
I refute that :dog:
 

Lee Cook

The sun reckon he could be on his way to either us, orient or Stevenage this week....no thanks.
 

Lee Cook

The sun reckon he could be on his way to either us, orient or Stevenage this week....no thanks.

Why would we be looking at Cook, when we need cover / first teamers in other areas ?

ie...

Right Back
Centre Back
Up Front

edit - not to mention his wages, which would set us back a few quid - at a time when Rosler appears to be struggling to afford a decent deal on a striker !

The Sun has got this one wrong, I think....
 
Last edited:

Lee Cook

if we were looking for a reason NOT to sign him then I think you may have hit the hammer on the nose here Smiffy without even realisi9ng you were doing it!!!!

Thats quite a big accusation?
 

Lee Cook

............what are the chances of him joining the Bees?????.......
 

Lee Cook

I think I am disappearing up my own bum !
Really can't recall typing some of the above about Lee Cook - I am becoming obsessed about him !
In the worst way :banghead:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom