Tickets Leeds (A)

Leeds (A)

how many was original allocation ?
 

Leeds (A)


Is that the block at the front that was full of Leeds fans when myself and about half a dozen other Bees ( :fishing: ) went on our last league visit, a midweek evening?
 

Leeds (A)

Is that the block at the front that was full of Leeds fans when myself and about half a dozen other Bees ( :fishing: ) went on our last league visit, a midweek evening?

god that was annoying, first time they’d done it I seem to recall, so had neanderthals right in front of us
 

Leeds (A)

Is that the block at the front that was full of Leeds fans when myself and about half a dozen other Bees ( :fishing: ) went on our last league visit, a midweek evening?
we had a good turnout that night about 4-500 iirc
 

Leeds (A)

we had a good turnout that night about 4-500 iirc
40-50 and the Saville chant would still feel like it was being sing by 40,000. Was a spicy enough evening at the start of a season where they certainly felt they shoulda been in the prem already.
 

Leeds (A)

I’ve got a ticket for my lad and myself but in different parts of the ground (upper and paddock). What do you think the chances of getting in a sitting together somehow, or anyone willing to swap?
 

Leeds (A)

I’ve got a ticket for my lad and myself but in different parts of the ground (upper and paddock). What do you think the chances of getting in a sitting together somehow, or anyone willing to swap?
There's still tickets left, may be able to call the ticket office and see if they'll reissue them together?
 

Leeds (A)

Not very high.
It's basically a seperate entrance to a secondish level/tier of their main stand (with the dug outs). Maybe a few runs of steps into the concourse then the usual one onto the gantry? Close enough to the dug out I can still see the whites of Uwe Roseler's eyes telling us the GIFU.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Leeds (A)

I have 2 spares. Area C16. Row LL. £30 each

Can handover at the Everton game.
 

Leeds (A)

Leeds (A)

Does anybody have a spare adult ticket?

Please let me know ?
 

Leeds (A)

I have a spare ticket. Any takers?

I have covid (still waiting for pcr result), but the ticket is already in Leeds with a family member ready for collection tomorrow though. Collection 1pm or earlier in Central Leeds if possible. Cheers.
 
Back
Top Bottom