Tickets Leeds (H)

Judio1999

Well-known member
Joined
11 Apr 2011
Messages
19,496
Reaction score
6,244

Leeds (H)

Sorry I missed the news on Saturday

  • My Bees members with 40+ TAPs: Monday 3 November, 2pm

  • Sunday 14 December, 4.30pm kick-off
  • Gtech Community Stadium
 

Leeds (H)

About 230 left in 5 blocks of the east stand and a tiny number elsewhere, plus the exchange.

Small club again (but enough about our opponents, etc)

This is effectively category B plus - one sales window and Cat B prices, but a 40 TAP restriction. This must have blunted demand.
 

Leeds (H)

if I have a ST will it be likely that nearer the KO date I might be able to get another ticket through the exchange?
 

Leeds (H)

About 230 left.
About 230 left in 5 blocks of the east stand and a tiny number elsewhere, plus the exchange.

Small club again (but enough about our opponents, etc)

This is effectively category B plus - one sales window and Cat B prices, but a 40 TAP restriction. This must have blunted demand.

This must have blunted demand.

By 230? Wow. Tough crowd
 

Leeds (H)

Mine went in about 2 hours on Saturday after being put on after the Spurs match. Good to see fans taking a long view of things.
 

Leeds (H)

Only 33 left in the east stand now, plus exchange

Only 10 TAPs needed by the way, not 40.

1765204922737.png
 

Leeds (H)

I’m a ST holder and urgently need a ticket for my dad, I can’t get one but my misses can as she’s a member with enough taps… can she then purchase one and transfer to me as we are connected through Friends and Family?
 

Leeds (H)

I’m a ST holder and urgently need a ticket for my dad, I can’t get one but my misses can as she’s a member with enough taps… can she then purchase one and transfer to me as we are connected through Friends and Family?
Have her purchase the ticket and then set yourself up to manage her tickets. That way you can add her ticket to your wallet and scan your dad in...
 

Leeds (H)

Have her purchase the ticket and then set yourself up to manage her tickets. That way you can add her ticket to your wallet and scan your dad in...
Nice one - will have a look at that this evening
 

Leeds (H)

Have her purchase the ticket and then set yourself up to manage her tickets. That way you can add her ticket to your wallet and scan your dad in...
Can't they just add the dad to the wife's Friends & Family and buy/transfer tickets as normal?
 

Leeds (H)

Can't they just add the dad to the wife's Friends & Family and buy/transfer tickets as normal?
I assumed there was some reason that couldn't be done, maybe no TAPs, but otherwise that is of course a valid option too.
 

Leeds (H)

My season ticket pal and son can’t make it, was going to bring a friend of my son and dad (neutral) he’s forwarded me the tickets but it says I can’t accept the tickets. What is the work around?
 

Leeds (H)

My season ticket pal and son can’t make it, was going to bring a friend of my son and dad (neutral) he’s forwarded me the tickets but it says I can’t accept the tickets. What is the work around?
Your friend needs to create a BFC account and then the tickets need to be forwarded to them.

You can't accept it as you already have a ticket for the match.
 

Leeds (H)

Your friend needs to create a BFC account and then the tickets need to be forwarded to them.

You can't accept it as you already have a ticket for the match.
Thanks even if they have zero taps?
 

Leeds (H)

Thanks even if they have zero taps?
Have you thought about having a look at the Digital FAQs?

TICKET FORWARDING​

CONCESSION SEASON TICKET HOLDERS MUST USE THE UPGRADE FEATURE WHEN FORWARDING TO AN ADULT. SEE OUR TICKET UPGRADE FAQS FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Who can I forward my season ticket to?
Ticket forwarding
  • For Category A* fixtures

    Season ticket holders will be able to forward their ticket with anyone in their Friends & Family Network who is a member and meets the TAPs criteria.
    • E.g. Liverpool (H) – the recipient of the forwarded ticket must be a member and have 100+ TAPs.
  • For category A & B fixtures
    • Season ticket holders will be able to forward their ticket to anyone in their Friends & Family Network with a Brentford FC account.
 

Leeds (H)

As it’s only 10 TAPs required, I guess we’ve decided it’s ok for Leeds fans who snuck into either or both of the previous matches to come again?
.... I'm trying not to think too much about the demographic in the East on Sunday... this lot aren't sit on their hands types... from previous experience... have a feeling I'll need to be very careful Sunday.
 

Leeds (H)

.... I'm trying not to think too much about the demographic in the East on Sunday... this lot aren't sit on their hands types... from previous experience... have a feeling I'll need to be very careful Sunday.
The tiniest shred of Leeds evidence will be immediately reported. It's the least we can do 😉
 

Leeds (H)

As it’s only 10 TAPs required, I guess we’ve decided it’s ok for Leeds fans who snuck into either or both of the previous matches to come again?
Previous PL games against Leeds were category A though, so anyone that did attend in their own name would have already built up some points. Unless of course they accrued 40+ points in the Championship and those points have now been scrubbed leaving them with only say 15. And they renewed their membership for this season even knowing Leeds at home was 40 TAPs required.

If they "snuck in" on someone else's season ticket or membership the TAP requirements for their accounts won't be relevant anyway.

I'm inclined to think it does slightly raise the risk, and it's better if the fixture is sold only to people with more points. But if that means some more seats need to be filed the club have presumably decided to push getting a full house.
 

Leeds (H)

Previous PL games against Leeds were category A though, so anyone that did attend in their own name would have already built up some points. Unless of course they accrued 40+ points in the Championship and those points have now been scrubbed leaving them with only say 15. And they renewed their membership for this season even knowing Leeds at home was 40 TAPs required.

If they "snuck in" on someone else's season ticket or membership the TAP requirements for their accounts won't be relevant anyway.

I'm inclined to think it does slightly raise the risk, and it's better if the fixture is sold only to people with more points. But if that means some more seats need to be filed the club have presumably decided to push getting a full house.
... your last sentence sums it up...I guess BFC are banking on the stewards doing their jobs.
 

Leeds (H)

SMS just received:

Bring a friend to Leeds!
Season ticket holders can buy an extra ticket for our game on Sunday.
Buy now: dd1.io/jxwJ6vQ
Opt-Out text BRENTFORDFC STOP to 60101
 

Leeds (H)

Ticket for w235 on exchange . 1 of the group can't get out work
 

Leeds (H)

.... I'm trying not to think too much about the demographic in the East on Sunday... this lot aren't sit on their hands types... from previous experience... have a feeling I'll need to be very careful Sunday.
I seem to remember when we sold them tickets for E block at GP. It didn't go down too well.
 

Leeds (H)

I seem to remember when we sold them tickets for E block at GP. It didn't go down too well.
... think it was a midweek game... again it was BFC trying to sell tickets due to demand....was very moody in the NR that night...but the issue for tomorrow...for me at least in the East... because I'm fairly certain there will be some of that lot amongst us...do I object to the stewards should they start celebrating...or simply let it go... because the last time I had a word with a BFC supervisor at the Chelsea game...I was met with....'they are everywhere mate, what do you want us to do'....the other option of course is to sort it out myself....but that really didn't end up well a few seasons back last game of the season...the East is a different animal from all other stands... I'm sure if some of this lot have obtained tickets for North, South or West the stewards will be all over it...I just hope I don't go all Ivan Toney tomorrow if they have several in the East... getting too old for boxing.
 

Leeds (H)

More tickets available on the exchange than any other PL fixture so far this season.

Is everyone skipping Leeds for the panto?
 

Leeds (H)

Can someone point me to a guide on how to access a forwarded ticket. My son can't make the match tomorrow so has forwarded it to my father-in-law who is on our Friends & Family Network. On my son's account the ticket shows something like "Waiting to be accepted" but my F-I-L can't find how to accept the ticket on the app on his phone.

Lots of guides on how to manage and forward a ticket but can't find one for the recipient.
 

Leeds (H)

Can someone point me to a guide on how to access a forwarded ticket. My son can't make the match tomorrow so has forwarded it to my father-in-law who is on our Friends & Family Network. On my son's account the ticket shows something like "Waiting to be accepted" but my F-I-L can't find how to accept the ticket on the app on his phone.

Lots of guides on how to manage and forward a ticket but can't find one for the recipient.
Get him to login to his account on a browser. Then it'll pop up as requiring acceptance.
 

Leeds (H)

Can someone point me to a guide on how to access a forwarded ticket. My son can't make the match tomorrow so has forwarded it to my father-in-law who is on our Friends & Family Network. On my son's account the ticket shows something like "Waiting to be accepted" but my F-I-L can't find how to accept the ticket on the app on his phone.

Lots of guides on how to manage and forward a ticket but can't find one for the recipient.
Screenshot_20251213-193805.png
 

Leeds (H)

Get him to login to his account on a browser. Then it'll pop up as requiring acceptance.
Many thanks. I eventually found this in the FAQs so will suggest to him to try via the web site.

1765654777314.png
 

Leeds (H)

Train issues, Sunday 4.30, dirty Leeds, less than 2 weeks before Xmas. Got to judge these offers earlier, like bring a friend.
 
Back
Top Bottom