Tickets Liverpool (H)

Bristolian Bee

...now a Brighton Bee
Joined
17 Jan 2003
Messages
3,764
Reaction score
1,605
Location
Brighton

Liverpool (H)

IMG-20241215-WA0000.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Liverpool (H)

Sold out?
 

Liverpool (H)

Yes, according to my member friend who logged on for a look .... having missed that today's window was unusually at 10am
Bugger missed that too :(
Wonder how many others that caught out (including whichever mod edited the thread title :wave:)
Doubt there'll be many on the exchange for one of the biggest fixtures of the season :(
 

Liverpool (H)

Liverpool (H)

? suggests E114/214 & E115/215 have been added to the away section for this match? Not sure if accurate ?‍♂️
The official site's own seat map marks those as potential away sections, but this is only the case for cup games and even then not always.
Seatpick are either mistaken, or misleading people to make it easier to get their money.
 

Liverpool (H)

The official site's own seat map marks those as potential away sections, but this is only the case for cup games and even then not always.
Seatpick are either mistaken, or misleading people to make it easier to get their money.
Hence why there are so many away fans and tourist in E ?
 

Liverpool (H)

The official site's own seat map marks those as potential away sections, but this is only the case for cup games and even then not always.
Seatpick are either mistaken, or misleading people to make it easier to get their money.
Hmmm....I wonder which.....
?
 

Liverpool (H)

If possible, looking for one adult ticket for my brother coming to visit me that week, now living in the USA. It was he whom introduced to the Bees way back in September 1973 (vs Barnsley 5 - 1 Bees)

If anyone could help, I'd be so grateful ??
 

Liverpool (H)

Anyone with a ticket in the east stand (more southern side preferably) fancy swapping for a ticket in S108? Trying to sit cousin and uncle closer to one another.
 

Liverpool (H)

If possible, looking for one adult ticket for my brother coming to visit me that week, now living in the USA. It was he whom introduced to the Bees way back in September 1973 (vs Barnsley 5 - 1 Bees)

If anyone could help, I'd be so grateful ??
Anyone please ?? for my big brother coming from the USA??
 

Liverpool (H)

Hi All,

Little favour please on a ticket for Liverpool. One of my best mates passed away last Oct, he was 43 and a life long bees fan. We’ve had ST’s as teenagers since the mid 90’s. I’ve organised for his two young boys to be Mascots for the Liverpool game. I know it’s the Liverpool game and tickets are sparse, but as you can imagine close friends and family would like to be there in remembrance and for the boys. The club have been amazing and helped out a lot. But we’re still looking for just one more ticket, anywhere in the ground, we’re in the south stand near the west stand. If anyone is not planning to go, or thinking about putting a ticket on exchange, they would be going to a good home. If easier please WhatsApp on 07815966679. Many thanks Robbie ? ? ? ? ?
 

Liverpool (H)

Hi All,

Little favour please on a ticket for Liverpool. One of my best mates passed away last Oct, he was 43 and a life long bees fan. We’ve had ST’s as teenagers since the mid 90’s. I’ve organised for his two young boys to be Mascots for the Liverpool game. I know it’s the Liverpool game and tickets are sparse, but as you can imagine close friends and family would like to be there in remembrance and for the boys. The club have been amazing and helped out a lot. But we’re still looking for just one more ticket, anywhere in the ground, we’re in the south stand near the west stand. If anyone is not planning to go, or thinking about putting a ticket on exchange, they would be going to a good home. If easier please WhatsApp on 07815966679. Many thanks Robbie ? ? ? ? ?
Hi All,

I know it’s City tonight, if anyone can help with a Liverpool ticket as above it would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Robbie
 

Liverpool (H)

Hi All,

I know it’s City tonight, if anyone can help with a Liverpool ticket as above it would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Robbie
Hi Robbie,
Assume this means you don't have access to any Memberships that you can use to purchase if/when any tickets become available on the ticket site?

If so, I can keep an eye out for anything that comes up through logging on via my son's membership (as he won't be going) and buy one for you, if that works for you?
 

Liverpool (H)

Hi Robbie,
Assume this means you don't have access to any Memberships that you can use to purchase if/when any tickets become available on the ticket site?

If so, I can keep an eye out for anything that comes up through logging on via my son's membership (as he won't be going) and buy one for you, if that works for you?
Thanks so much, I’ve got a season ticket, but no membership. My brother is a member and is helping me look. I just wasn’t expecting any / many to go back on the exchange, as it’s Liverpool so thought easier to post on here.

If you’re able to buy one adult I can whizz you the money. Really appreciate it
 

Liverpool (H)

Thanks so much, I’ve got a season ticket, but no membership. My brother is a member and is helping me look. I just wasn’t expecting any / many to go back on the exchange, as it’s Liverpool so thought easier to post on here.

If you’re able to buy one adult I can whizz you the money. Really appreciate it
No worries.
I'll keep an eye out and message you if I manage to get one. ?
(Grateful if you could message on here if you manage to get one in the meantime).
 

Liverpool (H)

Looking for one if anyone has one. I was meant to be reffing this week but one of the teams has a rearranged FA Vase game which takes precedence so I am now free. And unfortunately I gave my ST to the chap who sits next to me so he can bring his wife. Arrgghhhh
 

Liverpool (H)

Got this email saying I need to pickup my ticket, but also got an e-ticket sent in another email that I have loaded up on my phone. Do I need to go the box office, or will my e-ticket be ok?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6382.jpeg
    IMG_6382.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 79

Liverpool (H)

Got this email saying I need to pickup my ticket, but also got an e-ticket sent in another email that I have loaded up on my phone. Do I need to go the box office, or will my e-ticket be ok?
Go to the Box office, you will be denied entry, this is a special anti tout measure for the Liverpool game.
 

Liverpool (H)

If anyone has any spares, would be greatly appreciated ??
 

Liverpool (H)

I am also looking for a West Stand spare for my daughter, who wants to use the pink kit she got for Christmas!!!

Assuming tickets will start going on exchange soon?
 

Liverpool (H)

I am also looking for a West Stand spare for my daughter, who wants to use the pink kit she got for Christmas!!!

Assuming tickets will start going on exchange soon?
They'll have been going on already (and bought) as soon as they've been listed.
I've been checking regularly all week on behalf of @RobbieBEE , but haven't seen anything at all unfortunately............
Just pot luck if you happen to log on just after one has been listed I'm afraid........
 

Liverpool (H)

They'll have been going on already (and bought) as soon as they've been listed.
I've been checking regularly all week on behalf of @RobbieBEE , but haven't seen anything at all unfortunately............
Just pot luck if you happen to log on just after one has been listed I'm afraid........

Fastest fingers first!!! ?
 

Liverpool (H)

Anyone with a ticket in the east stand (more southern side preferably) fancy swapping for a ticket in S108? Trying to sit cousin and uncle closer to one another.
Sill looking to swap
 

Liverpool (H)

I don't remember this few tickets coming up on the exchange for ages!! strangely i think it was Man U last year for the late Saturday kick off - got one on the morning of the game eventually. Never missed out before but a bit edgy about this one.
 

Liverpool (H)

I’ve got 2 adult tickets and due to a change of plans I’m now taking a junior instead of my mate. Does anyone know if I can get a refund of the price difference? I think it’s about £30
 

Liverpool (H)

I’ve been trying to get a ticket for my son in the west stand for the last couple of days but every time a ticket becomes available on the exchange I get this message when I try to add it my basket. Has anybody else been getting this / know why? At first I thought the tickets were getting bought before I added them but I don’t think it’s that as they show as still available afterwards. I find the ticketing website so frustrating in many ways. I mean I’m old but I’m no technophobe.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0864.jpeg
    IMG_0864.jpeg
    628.9 KB · Views: 6

Liverpool (H)

I’ve got 2 adult tickets and due to a change of plans I’m now taking a junior instead of my mate. Does anyone know if I can get a refund of the price difference? I think it’s about £30
One for the ticket office I think. Doubt they are obligated to refund you but you might get lucky!
 

Liverpool (H)

I’ve been trying to get a ticket for my son in the west stand for the last couple of days but every time a ticket becomes available on the exchange I get this message when I try to add it my basket. Has anybody else been getting this / know why? At first I thought the tickets were getting bought before I added them but I don’t think it’s that as they show as still available afterwards. I find the ticketing website so frustrating in many ways. I mean I’m old but I’m no technophobe.
I'm experiencing the same, and unfortunately I do think it's simply a case that they're being taken by someone else before you get a chance to put them in your basket. (And then I think it just takes a couple of minutes for the system to refresh, before they disappear).
My question would be, whether their availability is being automatically "monitored", by who/whatever, so they can be purchased as soon as they appear? Which leaves the likes of you and I, who are "manually" refreshing on a regular basis, at a distinct disadvantage.....??
 

Liverpool (H)

I'm experiencing the same, and unfortunately I do think it's simply a case that they're being taken by someone else before you get a chance to put them in your basket. (And then I think it just takes a couple of minutes for the system to refresh, before they disappear).
My question would be, whether their availability is being automatically "monitored", by who/whatever, so they can be purchased as soon as they appear? Which leaves the likes of you and I, who are "manually" refreshing on a regular basis, at a distinct disadvantage.....??
Thanks, yeah that does make sense. I’ll keep trying today but without expectation. Good luck!
 

Liverpool (H)

I’ve been trying to get a ticket for my son in the west stand for the last couple of days but every time a ticket becomes available on the exchange I get this message when I try to add it my basket. Has anybody else been getting this / know why? At first I thought the tickets were getting bought before I added them but I don’t think it’s that as they show as still available afterwards. I find the ticketing website so frustrating in many ways. I mean I’m old but I’m no technophobe.
I wasn't able to purchase for friends & family after I'd already bought my own ticket. Bit strange as it was no problem against Forest a few weeks ago. Might be a glitch with the site or another measure to try to prevent touting. Try calling the club.
 

Liverpool (H)

I am also looking for a West Stand spare for my daughter, who wants to use the pink kit she got for Christmas!!!

Assuming tickets will start going on exchange soon?

Still looking though trying regularly on exchange. If anyone has a spare please PM me. Many thanks in advance!
 

Liverpool (H)

Ticket for sale in N123. Anyone with a posting history, let me know
 

Liverpool (H)

They'll have been going on already (and bought) as soon as they've been listed.
I've been checking regularly all week on behalf of @RobbieBEE , but haven't seen anything at all unfortunately............
Just pot luck if you happen to log on just after one has been listed I'm afraid........
All sorted for tickets now, thanks so much badgerbee for helping and looking for one for me mate. Up the bees for tomorrow
 

Liverpool (H)

Know it's unlikely but after a spare, ideally West Stand. Give me a shout if anybody knows of one.
 

Liverpool (H)

I put a ticket on the exchange this morning and it sold in 4 minutes … excluding the financial transaction then about 3 minutes.
Did the buyer get lucky or did some kind of bot get alerted and automatically purchased it .. I’ll ask some questions to the buyer and report back tomorrow ?
 

Liverpool (H)

I put a ticket on the exchange this morning and it sold in 4 minutes … excluding the financial transaction then about 3 minutes.
Did the buyer get lucky or did some kind of bot get alerted and automatically purchased it .. I’ll ask some questions to the buyer and report back tomorrow ?
1737136894608.png
Likely to look like this ;)
 

Liverpool (H)

I put a ticket on the exchange this morning and it sold in 4 minutes … excluding the financial transaction then about 3 minutes.
Did the buyer get lucky or did some kind of bot get alerted and automatically purchased it .. I’ll ask some questions to the buyer and report back tomorrow ?
Having identified about 20 "available" tickets over the last few days, and attempted to put them in my basket, only to get the "now not avaliable" message for all of them (along with it would appear quite a few others on here), I was wondering that too......?
 
Back
Top Bottom