Lloyd Owusu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd Owusu

Time moves on.......... He was great in his first spell, but things didn't work out due to injury in the second.

Bye, bye Lloyd.
 

Lloyd Owusu

I've got no problem with him moving - I'm glad he is in a way - I just didn't like the message. I wouldve hoped there was a trace of regret and even apology. He does owe BFC a bit even if was a victim of circumstances.

I'd love to hear from Shipperley about his contribution but he's long gone with the loot.
 

Lloyd Owusu

I think it's a good decision to move him on. He was too expensive for doing nothing this season, not through his own fault, but the chance of him getting a further injury is quite high so not really worth the risk especially as we could get two players or even three youngsters for Lloyd's price.
Still a BFC legend though, and yes, I am silly :sorted:
 

Lloyd Owusu

Lloyd Is A Ledgend.
But Hes A Player Who Would Give Nothing But 110% For This Club.

From a strictly mathematical viepoint it goes like this;
What makes 100%? what does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about people who say they are giving more than 100%? we have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100% how about achieving 103%? what makes up 100% in life?
here's a little mathmatical formula that might help you answer these questions:
If:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
is represented as
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
then
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
and
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
but
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
and
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T = 2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%
AND, look how far ass kissing will take yoy
A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G = 1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 127%
So one can conclude with mathematical certainty that while hard work and knowledge will get you close and attitude will get you there, it's bullshit an ass kissing that will put you over the top.

Go get um Lloyd, best of luck to you!
 
Last edited:

Lloyd Owusu

Lloyd Is A Ledgend.
But Hes A Player Who Would Give Nothing But 110% For This Club.

From a strictly mathematical viepoint it goes like this;
What makes 100%? what does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about people who say they are giving more than 100%? we have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100% how about achieving 103%? what makes up 100% in life?
here's a little mathmatical formula that might help you answer these questions:
If:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
is represented as
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
then
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
and
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
but
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
and
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T = 2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%
AND, look how far ass kissing will take yoy
A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G = 1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 127%
So one can conclude with mathematical certainty that while hard work and knowledge will get you close and attitude will get you there, it's bullshit an ass kissing that will put you over the top.

Go get um Lloyd, best of luck to you!


.........Brilliant post, but I get the impression that you've used/seen this before in some other context..........?:fishing:
 

Lloyd Owusu

.........Brilliant post, but I get the impression that you've used/seen this before in some other context..........?:fishing:

I have used similar before because i can't stand hearing people say they give more than 100% cuz its impossible to give more than everything. 100% is the whole so to give more than your whole you would have to give some of someone else!!! :nono:
 

Lloyd Owusu

:imwith: Truly truly terrible. Hitler was voted in you know.
 

Lloyd Owusu

Well he did have some good ideas... :fishing:
 

Lloyd Owusu

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Go get um Lloyd, best of luck to you!
success = 19+21+3+3+5+19+19= 89%....so no:D
 

Lloyd Owusu

Sorry Gents,but this is the same lloyd owusu that we were all so happy see return to the club when he did,always clap him when he was seen at the ground ,now you 2 faced bunch of ***** are slagging him off because he has gone again and has been seen in a few night clubs ,so what the guy has been injuried most of the season we knew that he wouldnt be here for the new season and it was a bonus that he actually managed to get a few games under his belt.grow up you bunch of *****

Well said Casual. :sorted:
 

Lloyd Owusu

Lloyd was no legend IMHO .He was a decent player for us who gave us 100%. Real legends were the likes of Jim Towers and George Francis in the 50's. Those 2 would scare the sh*t of out defences these days.
 

Lloyd Owusu

Real legends were the likes of Jim Towers and George Francis in the 50's. Those 2 would scare the sh*t of out defences these days.

Even in there 70's times are hard down GP but surely not that hard:eek:
 

Lloyd Owusu

I've got no problem with him moving - I'm glad he is in a way - I just didn't like the message. I wouldve hoped there was a trace of regret and even apology. He does owe BFC a bit even if was a victim of circumstances.

I'd love to hear from Shipperley about his contribution but he's long gone with the loot.

I'm not sure he owes us that much but I guess some players\managers leave and give us supporters what we want to hear.....loved my time there, best supporters in the world etc etc. The end of the day whenever a player or manager leaves out of choice it's because they think or know their too good for our club. It's no different with Tabb, MA, Kuffour (if he goes) Owusu etc. They can say what they want but the message that comes across with them leaving is still the same....I'm too good for you.
 

Lloyd Owusu

They can say what they want but the message that comes across with them leaving is still the same....I'm too good for you.[/QUOTE]

No its not! Its just that they have to do whats best for their career. As long as they are passionate for the club while they are with us thats all we can ask. How can you expect any player not to want to improve the prospects when they have such a short career. Its not like working for one company for 40+ years and recieving a gold watch for loyalty. Players come and go its nothing against Brentford or any other club its just the nature of the career.
 

Lloyd Owusu

No its not! Its just that they have to do whats best for their career. As long as they are passionate for the club while they are with us thats all we can ask. How can you expect any player not to want to improve the prospects when they have such a short career. Its not like working for one company for 40+ years and recieving a gold watch for loyalty. Players come and go its nothing against Brentford or any other club its just the nature of the career.

I agree, although surely deciding to move on for the good of their career means the current club isn't good enough :fishing:
 

Lloyd Owusu

I agree, although surely deciding to move on for the good of their career means the current club isn't good enough :fishing:
it just means it's not right for them anymore at that time. after all MA went down a league to start with so that wasn't saying brentford was worse just it didn't work for him anymore. as personal change and players move on then it means the system won't work for others anymore and they too must move on. Fans love their clubs and are passionate but players love the game and will go where ever they can play the best football to suit them at the time and will be passionate about that club while they are there. it's the nature of the beast. Everyone must do what is right for them at the end of the day what ever career they are in. life is not a rehersal and it's very short
 

Lloyd Owusu

It's no different with Tabb, MA, Kuffour (if he goes) Owusu etc. They can say what they want but the message that comes across with them leaving is still the same....I'm too good for you.

NOONE is too good for us but owusu was too sh*t for us. :imwith:
 

Lloyd Owusu

Just gotta say this Lloyd Owusu Brentford Legend FACT :owusu: :owusu: :owusu: Thanks for the memories big Lloydie and good luck old son
 

Lloyd Owusu

Whatever Lloyd said........ he would IMHO intentionally show no disrespect to BFC.

Lloyd is a good lad, he`s from the same manor as me and i know lots of peeps locally who know him a lot better than me and whose opinions i respect. He has never forgotten his roots and does coaching locally for the fun of it and always sorts Slough Town out for player of the year awards events etc.

There are a lot worse culprits to hang out to dry than Lloyd for the shambles we`ve seen recently at GP. Although his return spell was blighted by injury he did do a good job for the team in Allen`s last season IMHO, and if he hadnt got the Ghana injury might have ended up with 15/16 goals. Which would have been not a brilliant but a respectable return.

He seems to have a few clubs sniffing after him, which surprised me at first given his injuries record. But IMHO Lloyd`s one of the good guys, he proved that when scoring at GP for Shef Weds where he was earning shed loads more than he has ever earned from BFC.

Good luck to him, he has never disrespected BFC and leaves us with plenty of good memories, albeit mostly from his first spell at GP:wave:
 

Lloyd Owusu

Lloyd Is A Ledgend.
But Hes A Player Who Would Give Nothing But 110% For This Club.

From a strictly mathematical viepoint it goes like this;
What makes 100%? what does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about people who say they are giving more than 100%? we have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100% how about achieving 103%? what makes up 100% in life?
here's a little mathmatical formula that might help you answer these questions:
If:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
is represented as
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
then
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
and
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
but
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
and
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T = 2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%
AND, look how far ass kissing will take yoy
A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G = 1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 127%
So one can conclude with mathematical certainty that while hard work and knowledge will get you close and attitude will get you there, it's bullshit an ass kissing that will put you over the top.

Go get um Lloyd, best of luck to you!

Top stuff, this formula doesn't lie :computer:

We used to use this at school to see if you and the girl you liked were compatible.

Simply add the two surnames together and see how the score comes out :sorted:

If it doesn't come out right and you really like her, then do first names, nicknames or anything until it does come out ok :wave:

It is a tried and tested method, although yes i am still single :rolleyes:
 

Lloyd Owusu

REPORTS suggest this week that Yeovil Town are trailing experienced striker Lloyd Owusu and are hoping to bring him to Huish Park.

There were strong suggestions yesterday (Tuesday) that manager Russell Slade wants to sign the 6ft 2ins target man after he was released from Brentford at the end of the season following the Bees' relegation from League One.

The 30-year-old Ghana international saw his campaign wrecked by injury and only featured in the final two months, but he scored 14 goals in the previous season.

:owusu: :shrug:
 

Lloyd Owusu

Also in yesterdays sub-standard it claimed Lloyd is off to Orient or Yeovil, and Southend is a slight possibility.
 

Lloyd Owusu

not exactly a move up at Orient or Yeovil, give it a season we'll be in the same league as them or higher
 

Lloyd Owusu

Top stuff, this formula doesn't lie :computer:

We used to use this at school to see if you and the girl you liked were compatible.

Simply add the two surnames together and see how the score comes out :sorted:

If it doesn't come out right and you really like her, then do first names, nicknames or anything until it does come out ok :wave:

It is a tried and tested method, although yes i am still single :rolleyes:

I've just worked it out... and my primary school girlfriend and I are both 33 :eek:

I like this :sorted:
 

Lloyd Owusu

If I was allowed to have people on ignore, Blunstonebabe would be there.

Unfortunately :banana: docks my wages if I do :sad:
 

Lloyd Owusu

thanks a lot Lloyd shame that you couldnt get us into the championship at cardiff in the play-off final against stoke! :wave:

just think where we would be now if we went up then
 
Last edited:

Lloyd Owusu

Lloyd is probably one of the best player's I've seen wearing the shirt in the last 10 years. He was a great player in his first spell and shame injury ruined his second. Igive huge thanks to Lloyd for everthing he's done for our club and i wish him the best of luck wherever he goes.

Good luck and Goodbye to a true brentford legend

:owusu: :owusu: :owusu: :owusu: :wave:

will be sorly missed :cry:
 

Lloyd Owusu

Colchester are about to start building the new ground

They are and its been an on going process to get to this position for about 15 years. So it's been a long time coming and not something that happened overnight. :wave:
 

Lloyd Owusu

Lloyd is probably one of the best player's I've seen wearing the shirt in the last 10 years. He was a great player in his first spell and shame injury ruined his second. Igive huge thanks to Lloyd for everthing he's done for our club and i wish him the best of luck wherever he goes.

Good luck and Goodbye to a true brentford legend

:owusu: :owusu: :owusu: :owusu: :wave:

will be sorly missed :cry:

:imwith: :imwith: :imwith: :imwith:
 

Lloyd Owusu

They are and its been an on going process to get to this position for about 15 years. So it's been a long time coming and not something that happened overnight. :wave:
Which is why I get so pissed off when people get down on BFC and moan about them having a low budget and not being out of debt within the year. This situation BFC is in could take 10 years to sort out, especially with the rolling 5 year plan. I just hope someone doesn't come along and do us over again like that old grey crook.
 

Lloyd Owusu

:imwith: :imwith: :imwith: :imwith:

do u even support brentford or do u like slating one of brentford's greatest players?????

i do support brentford yes. it's all about opinions guv and yours is clearly WRONG!!! have you ever seen owusu play? :sorted: :sorted:
 

Lloyd Owusu

lol As if. The guy was NOT a legend, if he is the calibre of players/servants that get recognised as a legend, then what exactly does that make Terry Evans?

I do agree he was one of Brentfords greatest players last season however, right up until about Mid March :fishing:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom