Louis Hutton

Louis Hutton


Interesting move. Another one of those starlets in the same mould of Forrester who went for big money as a youth team player but has fallen by the wayside a little. Mind you I don't think City do youth anymore...
 

Louis Hutton

They'll be an enquiry into this...
 

Louis Hutton

Isn't it great even DS signings are exciting nowadays? :bound: Long may it continue :sorted:
 

Louis Hutton

We are building for the future! If all goes well we will have a talented squad, playing in the championship and in a new stadium. Unbelievable.
 

Louis Hutton

A Leeds pal tells me his not up to much, told me I can keep my Hutton.
 

Louis Hutton

Is he related to the philosopher Alain de Hutton?
 

Louis Hutton

Another propsect Warburton saw from Next Gen. One for the future.
 

Louis Hutton

Is he related to the philosopher Alain de Hutton?

No he is related to Len Hutton who was his great uncle. When he was younger he nearly signed for Yorkshire as an opening bat but decided on football instead.
 

Louis Hutton

The real Louis Hutton lives in Bournemouth. He is in his late eighties now and was one of the best reps around for a very long time. Yes he could have sold buttons to his Grandma. Thanks for everything Louis.
 

Louis Hutton

I hope he doesnt get above his station and go off the rails , also hopefully our coaches won't piss him off as we dont want to make Hutton cross
 

Louis Hutton

Is he really what our development squad needs right now? I've heard he weighs Hutton
 

Louis Hutton

I guess this is one player we've been Hutton the heels of this transfer window.
 

Louis Hutton

Sounds like some of you have got a Hutton just thinking about this signing. Weird!
 

Louis Hutton

Every time I see his name I read it as Loius Vuitton. Like the way you always read shoplifters when you see shop fitters written on the side of a van.
 

Louis Hutton

Every time I see his name I read it as Loius Vuitton. Like the way you always read shoplifters when you see shop fitters written on the side of a van.

I can't see the name Lionel without mentally putting road after it!
 

Louis Hutton

just got in from collecting my son from school , so none when that was written . Having a Becks Lite 2.3% right now if that's ok ? What you had Bushy ?

Friday night here now... So gonna have a schooner or two for sure!
 

Louis Hutton

.............still at Brentford???............
 

Louis Hutton

He is currently on loan at Southern League Division One Central side Godalming Town. Was wondering why them, as they don't appear to have any links with Bees, but I've seen he has (I assume) two brothers there, also former Leeds United academy members.

http://godalmingtownfc.co.uk/gt/4630-2/
 
Back
Top Bottom