Loyalty Points

Leicester Bee

Active member
Joined
11 Apr 2000
Messages
5,097
Reaction score
2,541
Location
Kew

Loyalty Points

Can't see a thread on this, but from what I understand, fans can now "buy" loyalty points by buying the first three home games tickets in one transaction. 1000 loyalty points are up for offer.

Sorry, but what the hell is the point of a loyalty points system if so many points can be bought for £69?
 

Loyalty Points

Loyalty points are good for the club shop....not match tickets
 

Loyalty Points

Can't see a thread on this, but from what I understand, fans can now "buy" loyalty points by buying the first three home games tickets in one transaction. 1000 loyalty points are up for offer.

Sorry, but what the hell is the point of a loyalty points system if so many points can be bought for £69?

Loyalty points are different to Ticket Access Points
 

Loyalty Points

They are? I honestly don't know the difference. I thought that they were same thing
 

Loyalty Points

They are? I honestly don't know the difference. I thought that they were same thing

No, two different things.

Loyalty Points get you discount in the shop as there is no 10% discount with your ST anymore.
 

Loyalty Points

They are? I honestly don't know the difference. I thought that they were same thing

They were split and rebranded last season. Loyalty Rewards and Ticket Access Points.
 

Loyalty Points

Ok, ta for that. I don't usually think I'm ignorant of these things, but it passed me by completely. If it had been 1000 ticket access points, I think my head would have burst.
 

Loyalty Points

I have bought a ticket for a home game but not had Ticket Access Points added

Last season
1 They said they would add them after game played
2 They then found out before QPR away that none had been added

Which one will apply this time ??
 

Loyalty Points

I'm confused too now. If I buy a new shirt in the club shop won't I get anything off as a season ticket holder?
 

Loyalty Points

I'm confused too now. If I buy a new shirt in the club shop won't I get anything off as a season ticket holder?

Yes, you will have got Loyalty Points added when you purchased your ST and you cash that in when you buy the shirt.
 

Loyalty Points

Impressed that the club called me to discuss my e-mail inquiry, and whilst I was wrong, there was an acknowledgement that perhaps the new scheme hasn't been communicated as well as was hoped.
Positive all round.
 

Loyalty Points

Correct. Discounts don't apply anymore. Just a build up of loyalty points. Although, loyalty points expire 6 months after the end of a season.
There's also no current easy visibility of your loyalty points that the club is aware of.
I also harassed the club about moving to season tickets, etc, on our phones, which is also being investigated thoroughly as it would save time and money for the club.
 

Loyalty Points

Yes, you will have got Loyalty Points added when you purchased your ST and you cash that in when you buy the shirt.

I didn't have any loyalty points on my card when I bought the new away kits for me and my boy on Sat, I had to pay full price. Also no sign of a voucher/loyalty points for my sons £20 off a new kit. Also I was told this is for home kit only and I should have received a voucher with my new ST card which I didn't and I also just found out it should have been for home or away kit.

The whole thing is a massive cock up from where i am sitting, I don't even know where to start.

How many loyalty points should I get for an adult and child ST?
How many loyalty points for a junior ST towards a kit?
How many loyalty points should I get for purchasing the kits on Saturday?

If it is 1P per point than I should have 2000 (£20) for a childs shirt to go with the ST and then I spent £75 on Saturday so another 750 points = 2750 points which is £27.50?
 

Loyalty Points

I didn't have any loyalty points on my card when I bought the new away kits for me and my boy on Sat, I had to pay full price. Also no sign of a voucher/loyalty points for my sons £20 off a new kit. Also I was told this is for home kit only and I should have received a voucher with my new ST card which I didn't and I also just found out it should have been for home or away kit.

The whole thing is a massive cock up from where i am sitting, I don't even know where to start.

How many loyalty points should I get for an adult and child ST?
How many loyalty points for a junior ST towards a kit?
How many loyalty points should I get for purchasing the kits on Saturday?

If it is 1P per point than I should have 2000 (£20) for a childs shirt to go with the ST and then I spent £75 on Saturday so another 750 points = 2750 points which is £27.50?

This clearly says home or away - indeed it actually says a voucher that can be redeemed against a home or away shirt (not must or only). I have not seen a voucher yet, although I have only received my renewal pack for myself, not my son.... no points for an adult ST.

...and yes it is 10 points per £1 spent so an addition 750 points for £75 spend.
 

Loyalty Points

I thought you only got loyalty points on retail purchases in the club shop and online club shop and not on season ticket or ticket purchases ,But for ticket purchases you get ticket access points.
from club website q and a
Q. What is the difference between Loyalty Rewards and Ticket Access Points?
A. Loyalty Rewards are generated from spending on identified products and services. Ticket Access Points are only earned through purchasing match tickets both home and away – Season Ticket Holders and Members must now attend home matches to gain Ticket Access Points.
Read more at http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/club/faqs/index.aspx#SKqfPyqp1ocBWvpS.99
http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/fans/loyaltyrewards/index.aspx
 
Last edited:

Loyalty Points

I thought you only got loyalty points on retail purchases in the club shop and online club shop and not on season ticket or ticket purchases ,But for ticket purchases you get ticket access points.

That is true - other than for this very specific promotion involving junior STs.
 

Loyalty Points

This clearly says home or away - indeed it actually says a voucher that can be redeemed against a home or away shirt (not must or only). I have not seen a voucher yet, although I have only received my renewal pack for myself, not my son.... no points for an adult ST.

...and yes it is 10 points per £1 spent so an addition 750 points for £75 spend.

£7.50. Not £75!!
 

Loyalty Points

Loyalty Points

That is true - other than for this very specific promotion involving junior STs.

many thanks for info i brought a junior ticket for my nephew but he never received any voucher and when i checked his account has been awarded 115 ticket access points,so confused as he doesn't have a log in for the shop how does he collect his loyalty points or will they be awarded to me as i purchased his season ticket.
 
Last edited:

Loyalty Points

many thanks for info i brought a junior ticket for my nephew but he never received any voucher and when i checked his account has been awarded 115 ticker access points,so confused as he doesn't have a log in for the shop how does he collect his loyalty points or will they be awarded to me as i purchased his season ticket.

I think we are all waiting to see. As stated above I have received my renewal pack with no 2000 point voucher so can only assume that eventually my son will receive a similar pack with a voucher as suggested by the club.
 

Loyalty Points

How about a new sales pitch that actually makes some sense and would be easier to manage than this fudge up? Loyalty pints. Every 5 home games you attend you get a free pint of lager, cider or fizzy pop (for women and children). Just stamp a loyalty card at the turnstile, like Starbucks etc have.
 

Loyalty Points

Yes, you will have got Loyalty Points added when you purchased your ST and you cash that in when you buy the shirt.

Any idea how many? So presumably you present your season card when buying a shirt and get X amount off?
 

Loyalty Points

Yes, you will have got Loyalty Points added when you purchased your ST and you cash that in when you buy the shirt.

Just enquired with Ticket Office as one of my boys wanted to buy the away shirt tonight before hols. Points won't be added to the Season Ticket cards. A voucher will be sent with the renewal pack. These are only in the course of being organised & sent now so no vouchers before tonight.
 

Loyalty Points

Just enquired with Ticket Office as one of my boys wanted to buy the away shirt tonight before hols. Points won't be added to the Season Ticket cards. A voucher will be sent with the renewal pack. These are only in the course of being organised & sent now so no vouchers before tonight.

with all due respect i woukd just pay the extra rather than ruin their hols ! :fishing:
 

Loyalty Points

Just enquired with Ticket Office as one of my boys wanted to buy the away shirt tonight before hols. Points won't be added to the Season Ticket cards. A voucher will be sent with the renewal pack. These are only in the course of being organised & sent now so no vouchers before tonight.

Cheers for that.

I'd have thought connecting the points to your st card would've been easier. Ridiculous.

So now we have to wait for a voucher before buying a shirt. My daughters 17th birthday present will have to wait then!!

Thanks.
 

Loyalty Points

with all due respect i woukd just pay the extra rather than ruin their hols ! :fishing:

Nick, I have decided to take your advice. He can always use the voucher for the home kit when we get back (although he doesn't like it). In case my wife asks whose giving me financial advice I'm gonna blame you.
 

Loyalty Points

How about a new sales pitch that actually makes some sense and would be easier to manage than this fudge up? Loyalty pints. Every 5 home games you attend you get a free pint of lager, cider or fizzy pop (for women and children). Just stamp a loyalty card at the turnstile, like Starbucks etc have.

Or go back to giving 10% off in the club shop for season ticket holders. That is a very simple way of doing it.
 

Loyalty Points

Just enquired with Ticket Office as one of my boys wanted to buy the away shirt tonight before hols. Points won't be added to the Season Ticket cards. A voucher will be sent with the renewal pack. These are only in the course of being organised & sent now so no vouchers before tonight.

That seems to be one of the issues, quite a few of is have already received our packs and the new cards but no voucher. Rubbish, you don't want to go up Brentford.
 

Loyalty Points

That seems to be one of the issues, quite a few of is have already received our packs and the new cards but no voucher. Rubbish, you don't want to go up Brentford.

Strange MhB. I had assumed that the reason I had received my pack but son had not received his was that the vouchers were not ready...if they are sending them out anyway then surprised he has not had his pack.

[Edit] Oh and when I say Strange MhB I am saying that it is strange not that you personally are strange - although of course coming from Maidenhead you May Bee, so I'm not implying you are not either :)
 
Last edited:

Loyalty Points

Nick, I have decided to take your advice. He can always use the voucher for the home kit when we get back (although he doesn't like it). In case my wife asks whose giving me financial advice I'm gonna blame you.

Good work fella
 

Loyalty Points

rofl taking financial advice from logs. what could possibly go wrong.

im not buying till I get my ****ing voucher. probably tripled the overall cost of the kids ticket anyway with their big new wanabee ambitions
 

Loyalty Points

As mentioned, junior renewals have been sent out incorrectly and new ones are going out now. God knows why they haven't announced this.
Don't like to moan at the club but with the funday tomorrow and the club shop now stocked, should think plenty would have purchased kit tomorrow but will be waiting for a voucher
 

Loyalty Points

There's also no current easy visibility of your loyalty points that the club is aware of.

If you have an account on the shop website, you should be able to see your Loyalty points in the account section. I just double checked mine and can see its there.
Also if you have downloaded the Team card app and registered your season ticket with that, it also shows the Loyalty points.

However, I know my son has some and as a junior I haven't created any of these accounts for him, so I can't see his points anywhere.
 
Back
Top Bottom