Mads Bidstrup
Wanted on loan by Blackburn Brentford table £12m offer for Hull winger Keane Lewis-Potter
He doesn’t play though. He’s not even come off the bench in the last 5 league games. How many minutes has he actually got this season? Norgaard, Janelt, JDS, Baptiste, Jensen, Eriksen, Onyeka probably Ghoddos, will all be ahead of him. I think it will be a good move. Having him in the squad won’t define wether we stay up or not.Absolute madness, this guy is quality and we may well need him.
He’s not started a game for us in the League even when we were crippled with injuries and depleted with Covid, why would a loan now at a top Championship club be a negative move?Would be a great move for him but awful for us, he’s quality
He’s deserved more game time with us, but I guess Dasilva and Eriksen would limit that.He’s not started a game for us in the League even when we were crippled with injuries and depleted with Covid, why would a loan now at a top Championship club be a negative move?

Absolute madness, this guy is quality and we may well need him.
He’s deserved more game time with us, but I guess Dasilva and Eriksen would limit that.
Too much sense for the GPG - need to go on loan elsewhere...With respect, you believe he’s deserved more game time but based on what?
The Head Coach and Brian have publicly said how highly they rate him but the Premier League is a tough place for a young overseas player to
serve an apprenticeship so they need to bring him on carefully. They see him every day in training and if he was ready he’d have started games by now, I prefer to trust in their judgment rather than a fellow poster who likes the way he looks in short cameos at the end of games or in cup matches against lesser opposition.
If he’s good enough he will get his opportunity
When he’s got the opportunity he’s always done we’ll so I’d like to have seen him given a go from the start, obviously they know better just an opinion.With respect, you believe he’s deserved more game time but based on what?
The Head Coach and Brian have publicly said how highly they rate him but the Premier League is a tough place for a young overseas player to
serve an apprenticeship so they need to bring him on carefully. They see him every day in training and if he was ready he’d have started games by now, I prefer to trust in their judgment rather than a fellow poster who likes the way he looks in short cameos at the end of games or in cup matches against lesser opposition.
If he’s good enough he will get his opportunity
...and now that he is fully fit he'll be raring to go and we'll be confident that he's far less likely to be damaged by the experienceHe's not going to get many minutes for us for the remainder of the season - if we can find him a club who play a similar way to us at a decent level where he can play regularly it could be an excellent move for him. He has huge potential and could be a future star but he needs opportunities now.
I think he’s currently fourth in line as CDM as Jensen played well there in the absence of Norgaard and Janelt.He’s one of our stars of the future and I do get the logic of this, so I hope it works out for him and us. That said, he’s already acquitted himself well when called upon and I think he might be closer to being needed, now, (if we have some coincidental non availabilities at DM) than some might think.
That I respect but asked why you had that opinion, we’re all goodWhen he’s got the opportunity he’s always done we’ll so I’d like to have seen him given a go from the start, obviously they know better just an opinion.
Really? How do we know how ready both CE and JDS are? I hope and even maybe expect that they will be ready to go from day one, but there is every chance they may need time to get up to speed. If they joined today there are only about 15 weeks of the season left, so if they are in any way short of readiness we will have a problem. Bisdstrup is class and could solve that possible issue.He’s only played a handful of league minutes this season. With Eriksen coming in and JDS certain to be ahead of him in a few weeks time, it’s looking highly unlikely that he’ll see any more action this season.
He’s got all the potential to be a good PL player. A few months out on loan to get him playing regular first team football is no bad thing.
Next season will be his breakout year.
Bidstrup hasn’t started a game all season. He’s behind Norgaard, Janelt, Jensen, Baptiste, Ghoddos and Onyeka.Really? How do we know how ready both CE and JDS are? I hope and even maybe expect that they will be ready to go from day one, but there is every chance they may need time to get up to speed. If they joined today there are only about 15 weeks of the season left, so if they are in any way short of readiness we will have a problem. Bisdstrup is class and could solve that possible issue.
I'm going to take a punt here that the club know exactly when CE & JDS will be ready for first team football, and with this in mind have taken the decision to give Bidstrup the opportunity to get some game time at a very decent club.Really? How do we know how ready both CE and JDS are? I hope and even maybe expect that they will be ready to go from day one, but there is every chance they may need time to get up to speed. If they joined today there are only about 15 weeks of the season left, so if they are in any way short of readiness we will have a problem. Bisdstrup is class and could solve that possible issue.
I’m not sure Bidstrup sitting on the bench will make a relegation fight more winnable. He’s something like 8th in line for three spots now.I like Bidstrup. Viewing this in an ideal world a Championship loan would be good for him. But we are in a relegation fight and it will take time for Eriksen and Josh to be fit enough to impact.If we loan him out we are only a couple of injuries or suspensions away from a real problem.Or am l unnecessarily worried ?