Tickets Man U (H)

Judio1999

Well-known member
Joined
11 Apr 2011
Messages
19,527
Reaction score
6,260

Man U (H)

Confirmed now Sun 4th May at 14:00

  • My Bees Members with 750+ TAPs: Monday 31 March, 2pm
  • My Bees Members with 500+ TAPs: Friday 4 April, 2pm
  • My Bees Members with 100+ TAPs: Monday 7 April, 2pm
  • Ticket Exchange open to All Members with 100+ TAPs: Monday 14 April, 11am
 
Last edited:

Man U (H)

Extra' ticket sorted yesterday for this one, I'm letting my son have my usual S107 seat and I'm off for an adventure to W131.

Last time I was that close to the corner flag during a game was in the 90s and Warren Aspinall was taking a puff of a fan's cigarette away at Barnet ?
 

Man U (H)

Unless they make all ticket exchange seats available to Members as well with +750 TAPS on Day 1 ???

That would be odd if you could buy on a ticket exchange with lower taps !!
 

Man U (H)

Unless they make all ticket exchange seats available to Members as well with +750 TAPS on Day 1 ???

That would be odd if you could buy on a ticket exchange with lower taps !!

Well, that is the e-mail I got yesterday...
Dear Tommi,
Congratulations! Your ticket(s) has been sold on to another fan.
£31.84 will be credited to your ticketing account.

Your sold ticket
Event: Brentford v Manchester United
Date: 3/5/2025, 15:00
 

Man U (H)

Unless they make all ticket exchange seats available to Members as well with +750 TAPS on Day 1 ???

That would be odd if you could buy on a ticket exchange with lower taps !!
I bought three seats together that were all exchange tickets and, strangely, they all cost different amounts. Last few times I've bought exchange tickets for my son (junior) and my dad (senior) we all paid the full adult price. Has there been a change of policy on that, or does it depend whose seat we have bought?
 

Man U (H)

I bought three seats together that were all exchange tickets and, strangely, they all cost different amounts. Last few times I've bought exchange tickets for my son (junior) and my dad (senior) we all paid the full adult price. Has there been a change of policy on that, or does it depend whose seat we have bought?
My group of 3 had a junior at £15
 

Man U (H)

My group of 3 had a junior at £15
It changed this season I think so that there were concessionary prices available for exchange tickets. A hidden and perhaps underpublicised instance of the club potentially taking a revenue hit where an adult ST ticket has been refunded at more than the price paid by a young fan.
 

Man U (H)

It changed this season I think so that there were concessionary prices available for exchange tickets. A hidden and perhaps underpublicised instance of the club potentially taking a revenue hit where an adult ST ticket has been refunded at more than the price paid by a young fan.
That's good. I thought I'd done it this season where we all paid full whack, but I may well be wrong on that.
 

Man U (H)

Please note the match COULD still move to Sun 4th May at 14:00 even though it is advertised as Sat May 3rd at 15:00

  • My Bees Members with 750+ TAPs: Monday 31 March, 2pm
  • My Bees Members with 500+ TAPs: Friday 4 April, 2pm
  • My Bees Members with 100+ TAPs: Monday 7 April, 2pm
  • Ticket Exchange open to All Members with 100+ TAPs: Monday 14 April, 11am
This has now been confirmed as Sunday 4th May at 2:00pm, because the Nott'm Forest game has been arranged for the previous Thursday.
 

Man U (H)

Bought my tickets when the game was still on for the Saturday and that date is printed on them. Anyone know if I need to have the tickets re-issued now the date has changed or will the QR code still work?
 

Man U (H)

Bought my tickets when the game was still on for the Saturday and that date is printed on them. Anyone know if I need to have the tickets re-issued now the date has changed or will the QR code still work?
No need to do anything as long as you are still able to attend.
 

Man U (H)

No need to do anything as long as you are still able to attend.
Cool beanz, thanks. The Sunday is actually better for us as my son has a birthday party to attend on the Saturday ?
 

Man U (H)

Cool beanz, thanks. The Sunday is actually better for us as my son has a birthday party to attend on the Saturday ?
And they say the club don't give stuff about us fans.......
 

Man U (H)

Does anyone or does anyone know of a Brentford fan who has a special reason to attend this game and does not have a ticket? Feel free to PM me if so.
 

Man U (H)

Gathered that, but was so surprised how quickly they all disappeared as I was trying to buy a couple, I wondered if some specialised software was in action?
I suspect the box office have full control over stuff like that. I had two rows of 10 suddenly appear for last season's Man City game, after I had already given up hope of bagging two seats...
 

Man U (H)

If anyone has a spare in the west stand please let me know. Me and my dad bought tickets but couldn’t get my son one as he didn’t have enough taps. Keep looking on exchange but nothing showing yet.
 

Man U (H)

Does anyone or does anyone know of a Brentford fan who has a special reason to attend this game and does not have a ticket? Feel free to PM me if so.
BUMP!

I’m surprised no-one has contacted me about this. A prime view in the South Stand is on offer.
 

Man U (H)

looking for a couple of tickets in the north stand to take the family. Please let me know if anyone has spares
 

Man U (H)

BUMP!

I’m surprised no-one has contacted me about this. A prime view in the South Stand is on offer.
This is no longer available as it has found a good home with a STH who sits in the row in front of me and his friendly member.
 

Man U (H)

Looking for one in s106-109 if anyone is thinking of putting on exchange. It's for one of my converts, has a membership but not enough TAPs yet as has been filling in for my daughter/uncle when they couldnt go.
 

Man U (H)

Keeping an eye on the exchange, but if anyone has a kid's ticket in the West Stand please give me a shout. Thanks
 

Man U (H)

Does anyone know if the Taps will be lowered on exchange. My son only has 70 and I think it’s set at 100 at the moment? Both me and my dad were able to get tickets but would like to get him one, is it worth a phone call to the club, given our combined taps and that he’s a member or is it just of a case if he hasn’t got enough he can’t go?
 

Man U (H)

Does anyone know if the Taps will be lowered on exchange. My son only has 70 and I think it’s set at 100 at the moment? Both me and my dad were able to get tickets but would like to get him one, is it worth a phone call to the club, given our combined taps and that he’s a member or is it just of a case if he hasn’t got enough he can’t go?
Unlikely given there’s currently only 1 seat (S201) available in the stadium. Maybe worth monitoring and giving the club a call if suddenly lots of tickets get put on the exchange closer to the game.IMG_1383.jpeg
 

Man U (H)

Still after a west stand ticket? Bringing a mate whose in town and would love to go. Unfortunately cant access exchange as i have a st
 

Man U (H)

Couple of singles on the exchange earlier but not exactly great position. Keen to go to this one but holding til a bit closer
 

Man U (H)

Looking for one in s106-109 if anyone is thinking of putting on exchange. It's for one of my converts, has a membership but not enough TAPs yet as has been filling in for my daughter/uncle when they couldn’t go.
Still looking
 

Man U (H)

One of my group is unable to go on Sunday so I have a spare adult ticket for the West Stand block 231 - £25.00, message me direct if interested, long term posters only.
 

Man U (H)

One of my group is unable to go on Sunday so I have a spare adult ticket for the West Stand block 231 - £25.00, message me direct if interested, long term posters only.
This is still available if anyone is in need of a ticket.
 

Man U (H)

Still looking for 2 in the north stand, ideally together - thanks
 

Man U (H)

Some availability around the ground for tomorrow.
Surrey Red Devils & some “Bees” Members less determined to see Utd play at the Gtech this season?
IMG_1414.jpeg
 

Man U (H)

I’ve got one ticket for sale in S101 - will sell to anyone with posting history
 

Man U (H)

Owing to illness in our group I have 2 x Adult tickets in E114. Available to genuine Bees fans - DM me if interested.
 
Back
Top Bottom