hobbsy
Optimist
Man Utd (A)
And Monday night presumably?X2 purchased (safe standing sold out) already had hotel booked for Saturday night so added another hotel stay for Sunday night - make a long weekend of it![]()
And Monday night presumably?X2 purchased (safe standing sold out) already had hotel booked for Saturday night so added another hotel stay for Sunday night - make a long weekend of it![]()
Driving plus school the next day (what a responsible DadAnd Monday night presumably?
Seems like a good number have already shot out the door, getting worried I'm not going to make this one ?I couldn't tell you for sure having had a rummage on their website but what I can tell you is there are 571 safe standing spots for away fans out of the circa 3k total allocation so it is definitely not the whole upper tier.
Mine will have the day off.Driving plus school the next day (what a responsible Dad)
Yeah chances are quite high to be fair - not that I am push over and she has me wrapped around her little finger mind.....Mine will have the day off.
As will I.
I also didn’t get safe standing so hopefully am in front of you ?Safe standing sold out so am in the seats, although I don't mind if anyone were to stand in front of me![]()
Sometime todayWhen is the next TAP threshold likely to be announced?
2072 grrr!2,100+ TAPS next tranche.
I hate to tell you this.....but...?Booked trains & hotel so hopefully get match ticket later or will be watching it on Sky in the Hacienda.
don't make me unleash theI hate to tell you this.....but...?

Being in the RAF he’ll be used to it.don't make me unleash the![]()
Don’t tell me the Hass only has BT Sport. Hopefully big screen at Maine Road then.I hate to tell you this.....but...?
I think they've only got Setanta now ?Don’t tell me the Hass only has BT Sport. Hopefully big screen at Maine Road then.
Buy 1 now. Then buy the other one if it becomes available. THEN send an email to the Box Office with a seat together request.Need two, but one of my F and F is just under 2100, so I'm taking the risk that there will still be some available.
Is it £20 for the tour?Tickets sorted, Hotel Football booked, Old Trafford tour booked for Tuesday morning. Lovely
Did think about that, but take the risk of only getting one, and I'd prefer two of us to go.Buy 1 now. Then buy the other one if it becomes available. THEN send an email to the Box Office with a seat together request.
one is better than noneDid think about that, but take the risk of only getting one, and I'd prefer two of us to go.
Would at least want one.Did think about that, but take the risk of only getting one, and I'd prefer two of us to go.
Be tomorrow if any leftAnyone know when people with lower taps can buy tickets ?
If it sells out then you’d be able to sell the one you have on easily enough.Did think about that, but take the risk of only getting one, and I'd prefer two of us to go.
Tomorrow, Friday 8 April at 2pmAnyone know when people with lower taps can buy tickets ?
Blimey you were our lucky charm. if you'd posted this before the Norwich game we'd have carried you there ourselves.Excited by this one. Did West Ham and Wolves start of season. Then had to stop away days, saving on money, had wedding and bought house end of March. So will finally get to an away game now!
Here is to hoping can make it a hat trick of away wins with my attendance.Blimey you were our lucky charm. if you'd posted this before the Norwich game we'd have carried you there ourselves.
Sounds like you've had a busy year, congrats ?
Hmm … still showing ‘restricted offer’ for me though I’m well over the TAP threshold. Anyone else the same?2 x tickets also![]()
Log out, refresh, log in again. I had the same.Hmm … still showing ‘restricted offer’ for me though I’m well over the TAP threshold. Anyone else the same?
Thanks, but still restricted through the Away Tickets and Home menusLog out, refresh, log in again. I had the same.
Click back on the home page, then away tickets, hopefully it should refreshHmm … still showing ‘restricted offer’ for me though I’m well over the TAP threshold. Anyone else the same?
You're not a STH, are you?Thanks, but still restricted through the Away Tickets and Home menus
Thanks, still no joy. I’ll contact the ticket officeClick back on the home page, then away tickets, hopefully it should refresh