Managerial Changes 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Liked Teddy Sheringham as a player but strikes me as having quite an ego. Would be surprised if it goes well.

Sheringham is worldly wise, always has been, the players will have to perform to him. The question will be if he has a decent eye for talent, can he put together a good squad on very limited resources. He's got a tougher gig than his old Spurs mate Tim Sherwood.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Napoli boss Rafael Benitez has emerged as a leading candidate to become the next Real Madrid manager.
Current Real boss Carlo Ancelotti is widely expected to leave his post after this weekend's final game of the season against Getafe.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Being reported via twitter that McLaren has parted ways with Derby tonight, to be replaced by Clement........
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Being reported via twitter that McLaren has parted ways with Derby tonight, to be replaced by Clement........

That's interesting because I don't see McLaren wanting to be out of work for long. I wonder if Newcastle are still interested in him?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

That Paco guy has signed a new deal which means we can't be going for him now.. so could we also be looking at Clement?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Looks like the top two in the betting out of the running.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

That Paco guy has signed a new deal which means we can't be going for him now.. so could we also be looking at Clement?

it was mentioned last week, that we were not interested in him..
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Allardyce not having his contract renewed at West Ham.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

That's a bolt out or the blue.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Announced 3 mins after the full time whistle on Twitter...

Allardyce says it was finalised a while ago.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Allardyce not having his contract renewed at West Ham.

After the last few performances reckon Rogers might not be far behind him
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Don't know, but it's being strongly rumoured up there that he's likely to leave this summer.

Wouldn't be surprised as highly rated and ambitious, just hadn't heard any rumours yet. Wonder if somewhere like Sunderland might suit, bigger club with budget but in a mess and needing a plan and major surgery not a sticking plaster.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Could Dyche wind up back at Watford? Current manager yet to agree new deal. :shrug:
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Could Dyche wind up back at Watford? Current manager yet to agree new deal. :shrug:

Reckon Dyche has earned a chance at a big club, he is highly rated, doing all his badges and certainly a forward thinking and seen as new breed. Sunderland or Newcastle could do worse ?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Reckon Dyche has earned a chance at a big club, he is highly rated, doing all his badges and certainly a forward thinking and seen as new breed. Sunderland or Newcastle could do worse ?

I know it wouldn't happen but would have liked to seen him at BFC,accepts the stat's etc,good bloke with the right backing.....big mistake if he goes to Newki with the tw*at still owning it!!
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Nigel clough fired.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Never liked him, seemed very gobby in the dugout particularly during that incident with the red card getting overturned in the game against us.

I felt they should have been challenging for the top 2 last season but were way off the automatic spots.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Warnock back there?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

If I was Sheffield United I'd be on the blower to Warburton.

If I was Sheffield United I'd be sacking that thug Chris Morgan as well - then bring in a management team that tries to play football not thugball !
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

If I was Sheffield United I'd be sacking that thug Chris Morgan as well - then bring in a management team that tries to play football not thugball !

BeeH, I have a sneaky feeling he might get the job, keeps surviving Managers, club legend and 100% snidey thug so perfect for a role at SUFC.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

McClaren finally sacked by Derby.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom