Mark Noble

Mark Noble

We have certainly given caps to worse players!
 

Mark Noble

He's past his sell by but probably deserved a go if we give players like Milner as many caps as he has without playing well in any of his appearances?
 

Mark Noble

Joey Barton, Tom Huddlestone, Jonjo Shelvey, Ryan Mason, all of a similar or poorer level to him and all have had England caps
 

Mark Noble

He's past his sell by but probably deserved a go if we give players like Milner as many caps as he has without playing well in any of his appearances?

I think Milner is hugely underrated personally. :shrug:
 

Mark Noble

Milner is a good player as is Noble but he will be 29 when the euros start so IMO no point calling him up now....
 

Mark Noble

Joey Barton, Tom Huddlestone, Jonjo Shelvey, Ryan Mason, all of a similar or poorer level to him and all have had England caps

I think Shelvey is a very good player Svenbee !

opinions and all that
 

Mark Noble

I think Shelvey is a very good player Svenbee !

opinions and all that

I think Shelvey is better than Noble, that's for sure. I wouldn't want Noble to play for England either. Let's use Delli Ali, Barkley, Henderson, Shelvey, et al first.

One player who could come into the reckoning is Drinkwater of Leicester City, maybe he deserves a chance ahead of someone like Noble?
 

Mark Noble

I think Shelvey is better than Noble, that's for sure. I wouldn't want Noble to play for England either. Let's use Delli Ali, Barkley, Henderson, Shelvey, et al first.

One player who could come into the reckoning is Drinkwater of Leicester City, maybe he deserves a chance ahead of someone like Noble?

Spot on , i am actually quite encouraged by our possible team in the euros , its high time we got back to unlucky quarter final penalty defeats !
 

Mark Noble

There's a good defender at Burnley will be on the England scene before long :fishing:
 

Mark Noble

There's a good defender at Burnley will be on the England scene before long :fishing:

such a weird comment, in so many ways :scratch:
 

Mark Noble

Very good lad apparently. Giving all his money from his March testemonial game to local charities.
 

Mark Noble

Noble runs around a lot looks like he's good but overall is average. Looks can be deceptive in my opinion because he is seen a lot due to the fact he is always chatting and moaning to the ref
 

Mark Noble

Very good lad apparently. Giving all his money from his March testemonial game to local charities.

Many well paid footballers do but don't advertise it. Rooney did you know
 

Mark Noble

Spot on , i am actually quite encouraged by our possible team in the euros , its high time we got back to unlucky quarter final penalty defeats !

:laugh: Oh, how we enjoyed those! :cry:
 

Mark Noble

Spot on , i am actually quite encouraged by our possible team in the euros , its high time we got back to unlucky quarter final penalty defeats !

Strangely enough, I'm optimistic that this may be the start of an exciting era. The expectations are low and if we're brave and play the youngsters and those in form we will do ok and have a better team with experience and on the up in time for the next World Cup.
 

Mark Noble

I don't but then I suspect my standards and knowledge of football is higher than most on here :fishing: lol

I missed your replies to my post and subsequent fishing lol You're wrong. The end. :D
 

Mark Noble

Very good lad apparently. Giving all his money from his March testemonial game to local charities.

His testimonial raised circa £500k. So, DT38 Foundation, Help for Heroes and Richard House children's Hospice, shared the proceeds.

Nearly all Premier League players, who are rewarded with a testimonial, pass on the proceeds to a charity. :sorted:
 

Mark Noble

Some excellent work by Mr. Noble, just now, picking up Herreira and carrying him from the pitch. :laugh:
 

Mark Noble

It should be a law that every team has to have a Mark Noble.
 
Back
Top Bottom